Woven wrap r

kanga

Mummy Wummy
Reaction score
Can you recommend a woven wrap for me please.

My son is 11 months but very very small at 14lbs and he won't be growing very big any time soon so id like to start back carrying him. Is he big enough?

I love my dolcino woven wrap!!!

If you mean is he big enough for the wrap, I'd say yes, absolutely. I started wearing my LO at about a week old and she weighed 7 pounds. She's now 8 months and about 20 lbs and it's still super comfy for both of us.

Thank you. I meant big enough for back carry.. Thoughts? X

A back carry would be absolutely fine 😊

I have a natibaby which I love.

Just remember that back carries are tricky to get the hang of so practice practice practice... And if you buy brand new the material might be a bit stiff to start with so needs 'breaking in'.

It's good to practice with a mirror in front of you and a bed behind you too :).

I have two Didymos wraps that I love.

I believe with the back carries it's more about how strong their back and neck are rather than their size.

I have a kokadi in a size 5 which I love. It's super soft and so comfy for both of us.

I am quite proficient at front carries now but am not that confident in wrapping dd on my back without DH there as backup as she is a bit uncooperative whilst being wrapped, especially if I sm taking a long time! I need to practice!!!

There's a great group on Facebook for advice and to buy broken in wraps... I'd say just pick something you like the look of and give it a try, if you don't like it after you've played with it, just sell it on and try something else. They seem to hold their value really well.

The group is called 'affordable slings for sale or swap'

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"