Wow...2 headed baby born in Brazil

My OH and I were watching a documentary about conjoined twins on Discorvery H&H last night and we were discussing what we would do if we had conjoined twins. And I honestly don't know how I would react. There was one mother on the show who apparently couldn't even touch her son when he was a baby; her mother had to do everything because she couldn't bring herself to :(

There was another boy who had a parasitic twin growing out of his abdomen. He had 8 limbs, basically, although 4 of them technically belonged to the twin. The twin had no head or anything; just limbs, genitals and a bowel. The parents had the twin removed because it was affecting the health of the child, and afterwards they were saying things like "our child has become human now" and "now our boy is beautiful". It just made me so sad, because it's like they didn't think their child was human or beautiful before :nope:

https://news.asiantown.net/news.aspx?id=17397

Nowadays though many conjoined twins can be separated; obviously not in this case though. But in this case at least they're facing the same direction etc, and so they will be able to have a good quality life together. It's harder for the twins that are connected by the brain and they're facing opposite ways and one has to sit on a wheelie stool. I don't know their names, but they're very well known.

i know who u mean, the ladies? its amazing how much they can do. and one is married and has a great sex life! :thumbup:

it annoys me they are saying 'two headed baby' ..........its so wrong..........its two babies ...........how sad...................they cant possibly remove one of the heads...?

there are two girls abigail and brittany hensal who share one body similar situ.

This really annoyed me too :growlmad:

My OH and I were watching a documentary about conjoined twins on Discorvery H&H last night and we were discussing what we would do if we had conjoined twins. And I honestly don't know how I would react. There was one mother on the show who apparently couldn't even touch her son when he was a baby; her mother had to do everything because she couldn't bring herself to :(

There was another boy who had a parasitic twin growing out of his abdomen. He had 8 limbs, basically, although 4 of them technically belonged to the twin. The twin had no head or anything; just limbs, genitals and a bowel. The parents had the twin removed because it was affecting the health of the child, and afterwards they were saying things like "our child has become human now" and "now our boy is beautiful". It just made me so sad, because it's like they didn't think their child was human or beautiful before :nope:

https://news.asiantown.net/news.aspx?id=17397

Nowadays though many conjoined twins can be separated; obviously not in this case though. But in this case at least they're facing the same direction etc, and so they will be able to have a good quality life together. It's harder for the twins that are connected by the brain and they're facing opposite ways and one has to sit on a wheelie stool. I don't know their names, but they're very well known.

i know who u mean, the ladies? its amazing how much they can do. and one is married and has a great sex life! :thumbup:

Ones a country and western singer!!!

I think one is called reeba , something like that. She changed her name to her idol, a country and western singer!

They are so beautiful - I hope they go on to have a 'normal' life together.

Made me really well up :cry:

Such a sad situation, i was disgusted when i read the story in the news and they called them a 2 headed baby, like they are some kind of freak. its just conjoined twins. hope they can lead a happy life, im sure they will as apparently their mother is over the moon with them so they are loved and not being rejected by her

that is amazing, I'm glad their mother hasn't reacted badly and that they manage to both have happy and fulfilling lives

Why is it so sad? I think it's wonderful that they are alive and thriving! All things happen for a reason in this world.

What gorgeous little boys :cloud9: Im so glad they were received with love within the family, just as new babies should be :)

I think the saddest part of the story is how many articles and news pieces are referring to them as a "two-headed baby". :( I said as much in the comments on a few news sites already.

I've seen the Hensel twins at the shopping mall in Minnesota; very exciting since I don't encounter famous people very often in my hometown :blush: lol

I was shocked by the news and touched by the mother who has a conjoined baby. Really great that she looks forward to have a happy life with her baby. Although there are unbelievable things happened, what i worry about is the life of the baby in the future. Hope that every people around them will be kind to them.

The article was horribly written!
I hope both boys live a wonderful and successful life.

There was a case in Germany once where they had twins joined at the heads only. When they were about 1 or so year old they separated them but one of them died in the process.

https://d1.stern.de//bilder/stern_tv/15.04.04/siam_neu_fitwidth_420.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->