wow hair loss

pcsoph2890

Reaction score
I've read others comment on hair loss.
But seriously, it's terrible.
It only really noticeable when I wash my hair and comb it afterwards, I can pull out huge chunks and the plug hole don't even get me started.

I didn't even notice my hair getting anythicker whilst pregnant as it was thick anyway!!

I was convinced I was going to be bald quickly after having Isabella. Best advice I got was to have my hair cut. I noticed a huge difference after having it cut! Xxx

I know, I'm the same! Doesn't help when lo grabs my hair as well!

Thirteen months on and I have four tufts that my hair dresser laughs at. I didn't even notice hair loss but I must have lost loads - on my temples and by my ears. When yours starts growing back, I recommend hairspray!

Well strange you mentioned that as I have a sort of fringe now (hair is about mid back length) but quite like it!!!
Think before I go back to work I'll have a haircut....

I ended up with a ridiculous puff of baby hair growing through at the top of my forehead!! It was so fluffy and stuck up no matter what! My hairdresser cut a fringe into one side and it helped a little. It is growing out now, about a year after baby was born. The hairdresser did say low iron levels after baby can really affect the way your hair grows back and can make it fluffier/thinner!

Yikes I'm sorry this is happening to you guys but so happy and relieved that its not just me. At 5 months after LOs birth I started noticing the major clumps of hair....all over the bathroom, in my brush, on my clothes, etc etc. i was seriously worried! Now that she is 7 months it has settled down. Still lose some strands, and definitely have weird baby hair/fringe growing back ....but not near as bad! My hair is long and dark so I don't see much of a difference in the volume, but it was really freaking me out!

Does anyone know if taking vitamins can prevent this? Or stop it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->