Wow, happy with myself, but still have a ways to go!!

BurtonBaby

Reaction score
I went to the doc today (a check up for my PND)... and I have been avoiding being weighed like the freaking plague! I haven't been weighed since my 2 week check after having Erica. So I said forget it, might as well know where I stand. And start keeping better track.. Well after being weighed, I calculated that I've lost 42lbs!! :happydance: I was so happy!! Granted I still have a waysss to go as I was overweight when I got pregnant to begin with, but I feel good that the work I have been doing so far is paying off!

LOL I have panties that I wore right after my c-section, and they fall right off my butt now when I wear them (only wear them during :witch:). When I told DH how much I'd lost, he was like I told you thats why your panties keep falling off!!

Anyway, sorry for the kinda pointless thread, its just that I was surprised and happy that I've lost that much. Will be off to the gym in a little bit too to keep it going!

Has anyone tried Zumba classes? 24hr Fitness offers them here, its like a mix between salsa, cha cha, and a bunch of latin dances, its so great! Its an hour long, but goes by sooo quickly! I highly recommend to anyone!!

WELL DONE!!!!! :wohoo:

I have heard alot of good things about Zumba.... I might have to go check out one of the classes....

Congratulations! You are all going to be so skinny when we get together and I'll still be looking pregnant!!

Thanks ladies!! Suz you should def try Zumba! I dont know what you are doing exercise-wise, but its a great class!!
And Holly your crazy! You looked great when I saw you at Wente!!

well done hun that is great news. i am so glad for you. it is amazing what weight loss does for our mood. i am finally starting to shed the baby weight (was 28pds over weight before getting preggers and have 20ibs of baby weight still to shift) now and i am feeling so much better.

:hug:

christine
XXX

that is great hun!!! :)
and good luck with reaching your ultimate goal! :)

well done thats a great weight loss, you should be really proud of yourself

Lou
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g