wow...look at that

jessandaj

Reaction score
https://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg188/cheyea23/Photo2085.jpg

Decided to drag out my baby collection...
I have more then some people have when there baby is born :wacko:
And even though i got most of the clothes and blankets ect. you see here for 25 cents (thrift store special on sundays were they have 25 cents for certain tag color) i still feel like a loser to have this much stuff i mean it takes up 2 dresser draws in our bedroom (i dont know how it only takes 2) and i have ran out of space ahh i need to stop but how can i not get something for 25 cents thats cute for my future baby and i mean this has gone on for about 6 months now but still :( and then i think about the fact that i have been trying for 8 months and if i would have been luck like some people i would be using this stuff on my baby in just one more month :( instead i know that i have atleast 9+ months before i get it and sometimes i think if i ever will get too....

anybody else have a ridiculous baby stash theyd like to post a picture of on here ? to make me feel a little better ? even if its small..

Nice horde! :haha:. I have quite abit up in the loft including travel cot/moses basket/steraliser/breast pump/pram & newborn clothes! Abit OTT but its good to be well planned, you will have a little one to use it all on in the near future! :winkwink: x

yeah im hoping so lol i have not bought any big things like that yet mostly cause we dont have alot of storage space were we live at the momment

oh my god!!!! you have so much stuff!!! ive been collecting things i see in the sale too, but keeping it a secret from the OH cos i know he will find that very odd!! Ive got lots of white baby grows, vests and all in ones. Ive also bought a few pairs of jeans and lots of other coloured baby grows. Ive bought dummies and a little football kit in my OH's team i got from ebay!! Ive got mussies and bibs and hats and scratchmits too!!

all i need now tho is the baby!!

oh my god!!!! you have so much stuff!!! ive been collecting things i see in the sale too, but keeping it a secret from the OH cos i know he will find that very odd!! Ive got lots of white baby grows, vests and all in ones. Ive also bought a few pairs of jeans and lots of other coloured baby grows. Ive bought dummies and a little football kit in my OH's team i got from ebay!! Ive got mussies and bibs and hats and scratchmits too!!

all i need now tho is the baby!!

haha my husband doesint really care, he doesint really want me buying any exspensive things cause he says we dont even know what it will be which i guess he has a point but still i want to lol, but yes all we need is the baby so when is it gunna happen :shrug: anyways babydust to you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->