Wow that was quick!!!! With pic

ArchangelLou

Reaction score
Well I would like to inform all you lovely ladies I had my baby girl this morning at 12:37 after what can only be described as a quick delivery...
I woke up at 3am on Sunday with contractions coming every ten mins and as the day went on they got stronger but no closer together still optimistic that I was in true labour then at 3 pm everything STOPPED. That was until 6 pm when they were every five mins and painful so we packed up and went to hospital 1-2 cm dilated sent straight back home as soon as we got in the contractions came every 3 mins but through fear of being sent home again I held off till they were two mins apart and unbearably painful so at 11 I rang my mum to make the hospital trip AGAIN measurements this time were 5 cm and I got gas and air after around an hour and a half in triage I got to go to the birthing center we arrived at our room at 12:34 and after finding myself on the bed on al fours my waters broke and I had a sudden urge to push at 12:37 my little girl was born weighing 6lb6oz OH was in complete shock and didn't know what to do with himself bless him and now we are safe at home with our beautiful bundle xxx

Wow great birth well done! Congratulations!

Awww, she's lovely, congratulations xx

Well done! Congratulations hun...glad everything went so well x

She's absolutely stunning ;-) xxxx

Congratulations! She's gorgeous xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member