Wow! That's really crept up on me o.O

K

Kaede351

I only have 7 weeks until I start my maternity leave :wacko:!!!!!!

It's seems so close and so real now!!!

XxX

It seems crazy! Haha. It's gone so slowly up til now but it's all of a sudden gone in fast forward haha. I was just thinking to myself... I'm only 23 weeks! But my mat leave starts at 30 weeks haha.

I'm excited for a few lay ins after Xmas! Haha.

XxX

Same here. It's an exciting thought isn't it haha. I've been told I will be signed off the next 7 weeks though so it isn't quite so exciting for me :)

Enjoy the countdown hun x x x

Thanks Hun, enjoy all your time off :D make the most of it haha

XxX

I've not decided on when to start my MAT leave yet :shrug: I did want to work uptil 35 weeks but I'm a chef so on my feet all day and not sure I'll be up for it by then :nope:

How exciting! I know how you feel! Mine seemed ages away and then yesterday realised that it's actually just 8 weeks away! Or 24 working days to go which sounds even better!

X

Well I was going to work until I was 36 weeks (was going to finsh 9th Feb), but I'm a nursery nurse so I'm stood up alot, have quite a physical job (moving toy boxes etc) and the kids scare me silly! Specially if they get into a tantrum and start kicking and flinging :/ I've also suffered with my back for the last 3 weeks, so I figured I would maybe be better off taking it a little earlier than planned.

Ooo, working days for me would be.......... ummm... 17 days haha. Maybe less than that actually... I don't work "full time" as far as full time hours go lol... I work all the hours that my nursery opens. The nursery is in a church hall though and we have to close half day on mondays and don't open on a friday due to the church using the hall for other things. And also I get the xmas holidays as a freebie lol.

XxX

Oohhh exciting :)

Ive still got more than 10 weeks left but I suppose its not really that long is it?!

250 hours... or 50 working days.. xx

I'm leaving at xmas too, I'm a teacher and planned on working til feb half term but after the last couple of days I know I'm doing the right thing, I'm just falling asleep as soon as I get in every night zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz can't wait x

Haha, I know that feeling hun!!! I may not work full time, but working with 2 1/2- 4 year olds still takes it's toll haha. And the paper work... UGH!!! I hate paperwork lol.

I was hoping to treat DH to some naughty time tonight! We haven't had any for a week or so, but I'm just SO tired tonight... I'm waiting for him to get in so I can whack him a pizza in the oven and toddle off to bed lol. Poor DH :( I feel so bad for him! It's a good job he loves me XD

XxX

I have just over 9 weeks left! I am working until I am 36 weeks so lets see how that goes as it has started to do me in already. I think it works out as 44 working days but just worked my leave out today to fill my form in next week and I don't go back until Jan 2013!!! Woop! lol x

Yeah, that's one thing about finishing later, you get longer with baby. But I'm already so tired... It wouldn't look good if I fell asleep at work haha. And plus if I go back in September, I'll be back for the start of the new school year and the new starters will know who I am from the start rather than be coming back halfway through a year :)

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->