Wow...unexpected oops >.> *update

Rei

Reaction score
Okay this is a question for all the women out there who have had children before. So my husband and I have been kind of lazy with the birth control methods this month and right now I am late for my period. I took a test, and yes I know blue dye tests are evil but I happened to have one left over from a while back and wasn't expired. So I took it with second morning urine and I got a faint blue line almost immediately. At first I thought it was an evap because of how thin it was but then it widened up. Grant it it's faint I mean I have to see it under natural light but it's definitely there.

My question is, do you think it could be a BFP or do you think it's just an evil blue dye being an evil blue dye.

*update*

So I got my AF two days later and it was only spotting to a VERY light flow for two days and I only needed panty liners. Still showed negative on a EPT. And now I'm experiencing slight cramping on nauseating a day after my two day period ended. Should I wait a week and try testing again?

Share a pic if you can. But that sounds like a def baby is coming

A line after you've already missed your period is likely a BFP. I was really hesitant to believe my line was an actual line, so I took a digital and that certainly cleared things up. ;)

I've personally never had a problem with a blue dye test but I know plenty have. Sounds like a bfp but I'd get a digi just to make sure :thumbup:

I've had an evap with blue dye - thin, blue line. However if you're also late, my guess would be BFP. Take a pink dye/digital to make sure.

Thank you girls! Just took another test this morning and it was a BFN. T_T but I still don't have my period and it was the same brand of test so I'll wait a few more days and see what happens. If I don't get my period i'll take a Digital
It wouldn't be the first time I would have gotten a false positive on a blue dye tests but...we'll see..... >.>

EDIT: I see you've taken another test, sorry. I only trust digital ones now as I've taken a couple where the test line has been faint but definitely visible.

thank you for the reply but yeah. AF still hasn't arrived but i'm gonna wait and take a digi. They are just so expensive >.< but I rather just have something tell me "pregnant" or "not pregnant" XD

still no period and i'm not even cramping anymore. The last few days I was cramping in the morning (nothing horrible but definitely uncomfortable) and now i'm not even cramping. My breasts are still sore but not as sore as they used to be...hmmmm.....this is weird. If still no AF by tomorrow I'll take another test.

I had that when I was pregnant with my second. Signs that my period was coming but it never came. Fingers crossed for u xx

What's the problem with the blue dye? Well, I had get faint line from them once.

Currently using the Wondfo pregnancy test strips every few days and they have red dye.

GOOD LUCK!

Thank you ladies for all the input. I just got my period today T_T oh well, its cool. My biggest surprise was that my husband wasn't freaking out about it lol. He actually seemed pretty cool with it.

*edit*

So I got my AF two days later and it was only spotting to a VERY light flow for two days and I only needed panty liners. Still showed negative on a EPT. And now I'm experiencing slight cramping on nauseating a day after my two day period ended. Should I wait a week and try testing again?

It could be implantation bleeding and not a period if it was unlike your normal "flow" etc. Honestly all tests torment us! I did 2 pink dye tests which are supppose to not do evaps, I got lines both times, posted pictures and everyone said postive but 2 days later - period.
Perhaps get the tests that say pregnant or not pregnant, can't go wrong lol :haha: I'de wait a week though and see if you get anything else period wise.

Thank you for your reply. I've been spotting (i mean hardly even can call it spotting) on and ff and HOURS in between. I've never had cramping though after the first day of my period. I always cramp a little right before my period then the day after my period starts (period day 2) I stop cramping. SO this is bizarre to me especially coupled with the nausea. But I've said goodbye to the line tests lol. For now on I'm only doing digitals LOL XD

Stalking...! Keep us updated! Why do I feel a bfp is in the air :)

LOL my mother seems to think so too, of course she is so impatient for a grandchild these days its not even funny

Aww he he! I spotted and bled with cramps before my bfp and a lot after too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->