Wow - what a journey!

andbabymakes3

Just me and my girl
Reaction score
So I am finally getting around to posting...

MY LITTLE GIRL ARRIVED! 19th august at 10.55 by c-section, weighing 6lb13oz.

Holly is a little angel - we are both head over heels in love with her. Never knew it was possible to feel such crazy overwhelming love...for something so tiny!

The c section was a bit rubbish because I lost almost 2 litres of blood so am now seriously anaemic, and my little sausage had quite bad jaundice, but we managed to clear it with a combination of lots of sunbathing and INSANE amounts of breastfeeding! She is still quite tiny, weighed 6lb4oz on saturday but has been munching non stop since then so will hopefully have packed a little weight on by the time midwife gets here tomorrow.

My OH has turned into super dad/boyfriend - he is just amazing and we are both lucky to have him!

The whole thing has been the most amazing experience - and its getting better every day. She is just precious and we adore her. Little monkey has turned us both into big mushy idiots.

First week at home was insane - sleep deprivation like I never knew possible...and the sorest nipples in the world...but we are getting into the swing of it now and loving it loving it loving it!

Here's a few piccies so you can see why she makes us go all silly...

Doh...just noticed my tickers...guess I'd better update them hey?!

Attachments

• My cheeky monkey.jpg
    My cheeky monkey.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Holly 9 days to 11 days 011.jpg
    Holly 9 days to 11 days 011.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 9
Congrats sweetie and she a doll! Fantastic your boyfriend is helping out loads!!

congrats on your little baby girl!!she is adorable.:flower:

Congratulations she is gorgeous!!!

Congratulations hun, she is adorable x

congrats to you all! she is just precious. Can;t wait for my little girl to arrive after seeing them cute pics and hearing how happy you are with her. Well done to the helpful man your life too! x

awww, Carrie, she's gorgeous! Really happy for you both. :) Once my lil boy is here, we HAVE to meet up for that coffee!!! :rofl:

Thanks guys!

Fleur - we soooooo have to have the coffee!! Its only taken, what, 5 months to organise?! Hope your pregnancy is going smoothly (and all you other ladies!)

Enjoy your bumps while you can - I have noticed myself looking enviously at women with big pregnant tummies...!

what a precious little sweetie. Congratulations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->