Wow. Who else...

T

TashaAndBump

is just in absolute awe of the amazing little life that they have created?? I am just blown away by everything about Anna... Every little thing that she does leaves me indescribably impressed!

Last week she was already lifting her head and turning to Daddy when he talked... Then she started rolling over from her back!! The thing that had me really impressed was when I placed her low down on my tummy and she crawled right up me and tried to latch on to my breast!! (Pity for her I was wearing pyjamas! :rofl:)

This morning she has been actually playing! She's been looking at her caterpillar toy that we got her and reaching out to grab it; she likes scrunching it's schrunchy hat and chewing on it. She's been cooing a fair bit this morning, too - SO cute!

I'm just, absolutely blown away - To me she is the most amazing, miraculous thing ever!

Anyone else feel just overwhelmed by everything about their new child??

:headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::cloud9: :cloud9::headspin::headspin::headspin:

I do!!! Oh and I just can't get over the fact our LO is so perfect, cute and doing so much. He stretches his arms out to be picked up, comes closer to us when we ask for kisses and has already made mmmmm sounds when we do give kisses. He's plays on all fours and swings back and forth which is just adorable. We are in awe too! :)

I keep asking him: "Who gave you those pretty hands? Mommy did! Thank you mommy for the cute hands!" This makes OH giggle. I feel so proud. I know we moms don't make babies by oursleves, but we take such good care of those babies in our bellies that I often say we deserve a bit more credit than dads. ;) Again, OH giggles!

Hehe! I know what you mean about feeling proud; I can't believe that something so perfect came from little ol' me!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->