Wow.... WOW!

Wshng4Baby

Reaction score
After trying for exactly 1 year, learning I have PCOS, learning my husband has 1% morphology, failing 2 Clomid cycles (which ended up being VERY LONG cycles), then starting Femara....

I AM PREGNANT! I can't even begin to describe this feeling. We were supposed to do IUI with this last cycle, but I am in nursing school and had clinical the day that we were supposed to do IUI, so we missed it... well, it didn't matter!

Moral of the story: don't give up hope. I know it can be easy, trust me I have done it... but miracles do happen. Even if your husband has 1% morphology, it only takes one. AND I had no unusual symptoms this cycle.

I AM SO EXCITED AND BLESSED!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww, congratulations! What a wonderful, lovely surprise.

Congratulations to you both and here's to a happy and healthy 9 months :thumbup:

After trying for exactly 1 year, learning I have PCOS, learning my husband has 1% morphology, failing 2 Clomid cycles (which ended up being VERY LONG cycles), then starting Femara....

I AM PREGNANT! I can't even begin to describe this feeling. We were supposed to do IUI with this last cycle, but I am in nursing school and had clinical the day that we were supposed to do IUI, so we missed it... well, it didn't matter!

Moral of the story: don't give up hope. I know it can be easy, trust me I have done it... but miracles do happen. Even if your husband has 1% morphology, it only takes one. AND I had no unusual symptoms this cycle.

I AM SO EXCITED AND BLESSED!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! You have given me so much hope. I have PCOS, my DH has a morphology of 2-3% as well. I was due for AF today and nothing but cramping and creamy cm. I am so happy for you! I am testing tonite!!!! Im almost in tears for you. God can do anything!!!!:hugs:

oh wow many congratulations and i hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months

OMG That is GREAT!!!! A huge congrats!!!!!

Congrats!! I am so excited for you! You'll be in our prayers for a healthy 9m! :)

WOW congracts, i have pcos and oh has low sperm results so it can happen.. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->