wow :(

Mama_Jess

Mommy of Angel Brianna
Reaction score
My First AF after ttc and Wow didnt realize how devestating it would Be! i wanted it soo Bad to be beginners Luck that when AF came i almost bursted into tears!! :( i almost want to give up but i Wont theres still Nxt Month. But now i really grasp the concept of this Forum! you ladies helped me get over it and get back on the Horse real quick!

So started AF on the 7th cd25

which means i will be testing around New years. Im not sure about my ovulation days so this time around i will be looking out for My EWCM but i would need some advice about this methode of tracking ovulation. First day of EWCM means ovulation day or about to ovulate? i really dont want to miss the window this time around :( any help tracking would be greatly apreciated! thank you so Much Ladies xoxo

Hello! I suggest signing up n fertility friend. They have really nice lessons that explain all the details. It's a bit overwhelming at first, but it's something to focus on. You don't need to use all their features obviously, you can just sign up and read the lessons, don't need to take your temp if you don't want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->