WOW

maratobe

Reaction score
well.....my sister and i just got a message today that we have a new baby sister....
my father (who doesnt talk to us nor wants to talk to us) has had his 6th child at the age of 46.....im happy i suppose but i have mixed emotions about having another sibling at the moment, not that im ever going to meet her or teach her things or be an acctual older sister to her but it feels weird. i have an older sister whos 22, a younger sister who is 18, a brother who is 6, a brother who is 3 and now a new sister...
anywho that my ramble over. :dohh:
welcome to baby shaela whittet born today at 4am and weighing 10lb 6ounces.....
:shrug: oh and didnt know where to put this i just wanted to ramble away....

That would be weird! What a shame she wont know how wonderful her big sister is!:hugs:

awwww thank you girls!!
:hugs: you really are the best ladies!!

Aww Hun
I bet this must be all very hard for you hun...Like another Lady said its a shame your lil sister wont have you in her life xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hugs
Nat x

Thats sounds like my story but in reverse kinda if you know what I mean!:shrug:
My DH has 2 kids from previous marriage that were told by their mother that if they ever spoke to him, then she would kill herself!:growlmad:

The daughter even lived with us for a year until her mother twisted her again so she left.:nope:

The daughter has met our oldest because she was just born when DH was diagnosed with Bowel cancer and it fell to me to let her know and take her to visit etc, but they have both never met our other 3.

None of our kids know about their half bro and sis, but we will tell them when they are older and can understand family dynamics etc.

My DH also has a granddaughter from his DD who he has never seen and I know even though he rarely speaks about them now, it hurts like hell still not to see his kids.:cry:

Oh well...their loss, as the difference to your story is that they are now in their 20's and more than adult enough to make up their own minds.

You never know, your dad's kids might just try to make contact when they are older?

I understand how you are feeling!

I'm the eldest of six - I'm 22, my sister is 21, I have 3 brothers aged 19,15 and 8 and a half sister that is nearly 2. I had very mixed emotions when my Mum announced her pregnancy as I was still hurting from my first MC. I guess part of it was jealousy, and the other part of me was thinking "Umm, I'm old enough to be my sisters Mum!!"

Long story short, I adore my little sister so much and have loved being an older sister at this age, I guess maternal instinct kicks in with her and I have been so much more involved with her growing up than my other siblings as I was obviously younger then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->