Wow =)

Victorysbaby

Pregnant -Just found out
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm Victoria :) I just got my :bfp: this morning! Used a cheap internet test. It came out very dark right away. I was 4 days late today.
I got excited right away and told my Mom and sister.

My boyfriend and I are long distance (for now) and I'm not sure how I want to tell him. I took a picture of just the stick & also of me & the stick lol. Or perhaps a phone call. I fly to him next week on Monday night but he knows I'm late so I cant really "surprise" him.

So far my 1st biggest symptom was constipation (for 2 weeks so far with little relief) which I didn't even know was a symptom until I did my research, Bloating and airy feeling, the slightest tender breast (mostly the right one) and small crampy's here and there. Other than that I've been very normal.

Sorry this is so long, I'm just so excited. But My last period was on June 31st.. I dont really track my ovulation so Im not positive which date but he was visiting me July 12-16th. So the calendars are saying Im about 4wk 4days possibly. And due date In April most likely.

:) congrats wishing u a happy and healthy 9 months

Congratulations ! I think a phone call is better rather than a picture. Least you can check if he is free to talk... he may be with someone and has to open a picture messaged startled :)

x

congratulations he will be so excited when he hears the news x

big congrats hun .......and love ur profile pic!!

Wooooooooooohooooooooooooo congrats :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->