Wow..

Oh I've got a very good friend who's always wanted our friendship to be a LOT more, I'm sure he'd catch me and have my babies! :) Lol! (In fact he was talking about it the other day too....(lots of twins in his family...O_O)) Still got plenty of time though, and hopefully OH and I will continue to be together... :/

Sorry about your situation, I know it probably seems crap right now, there'll be some knight in shining armour waiting around the corner! :D

:hug:

x

Come to think, I have a 'special' friend like that. He used to talk about how we'd make beautiful babies together. I wish OH was that into having babies. :/

Yeah, my friend's mum is a childminder and he's off to become a paediatric nurse, so he's into having loads of kids running around. He's always said we should have babies, and my mum said the other night she always thought it should be us two together. Hope OH doesn't hear of this!

I do wish he was that confident about kids and wanted my babies so much though... :dohh:

your time will come chick.. he obviouslt wasnt right for you.. and once your done with all ya travels and everything youl meet sum 1 fab settle down and have kids..

lord nos im back 2 waiting even longer now.. n im married! lol

make summat of yaself get lots of money and spoil yourself first.. thats my plan

Thankyou tracie :)
I hope I meet someone nice. Can't see it happening tbh but hey! Who knows? Yeah thinking I might aswell stay single, go traveling and save up as much money as possible. Be on my own for a while. Might be a nice detox.
Awwh hopefully your time will soon come around :) xxx

at ur age my first b/f broke my heart i never thought id fined a nice guy... a yr later i met my OH n now were married... it does happen hunni :)

Wow that's really good! My problem is I get bored easily, I need someone who can always keep me guessing (in a good way). And it's hard to find. But even still I'm hoping :) xxx

Wow that's really good! My problem is I get bored easily, I need someone who can always keep me guessing (in a good way). And it's hard to find. But even still I'm hoping :) xxx

Oh my goodness! This is what I need, a bit of excitement! I always have to push my BF into doing anything. He didn't even get me a birthday present until weeks afterwards when I said "I'd like this...hey! You can get it for me as a late birthday present!" It made me feel pretty crappy as I put so much effort into his birthdays.

I think the only reason OH and I are still together, compared to my other relationships, we have sex; do new things. I mean, it made me give him a chance, stick with him for a while to see how it went, and now I'm pretty happy. Wish he'd be happier generally, and be more outgoing and daring, but maybe when he gets a job that'll change. Fingers crossed.

Anyway, hope you're okay sweets! Let me know where you're going on your travels, I may well join you! :p

:hug:

Sorry to hear that - I hope you find someone soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"