Wrap question - Moby or Caboo?

Cattia

Reaction score
I know I should probably put this in natural parenting but it seems quiet over there at the moment. I had a Moby with my DS but it was borrowed so I gave it back. I was going to buy another one for this LO but I also came across the NCT Caboo and thought it looked good and easy to tie, also liked the idea of the adjustable rings, but was wondering whether they stay tightly done up, or does it slip? If anyone has any experience of these I would be grateful for the input as I'd like to order one next week after pay day!

We have the nct caboo and find it hold no probs, I've seen people with wraps exactly the same only they do it themselves whereas this is all set up ready to go if that makes sense.

We have the nct caboo and find it hold no probs, I've seen people with wraps exactly the same only they do it themselves whereas this is all set up ready to go if that makes sense.

Yes, thank you, that's what appealed to me about it. I never had a problem tying the Moby, but I can imagine if I'm in a rush and trying to manage my older two shopping or on the school run, that the caboo might be easier to slip on and off.

Personally I like the moby better. Just not a fan of the idea of a caboo, just with it being sort of 'pre-wrapped' if you get what I'm saying. It seems like it's a bit more complicated that it means to be when using a normal wrap is easy once you get the hang of it. I think try the caboo if you've never used one before though and see how you get on with it compared to the moby. If it's easier for you personally, then it's the right one for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->