Wrexham or chester or liverpool meet??

wherabouts are we talking about!?

which tescos :rofl:

I'd prefer the one near tesco's - I've been there before and its nice and clean and searver healthy food. Last time I went to funky monkey's it was mingin and the food was junk and E numbers!!

Tezzy - The New Tesco on Sealand Road.

One near tesco's fine by me :) What time everyone looking at 11ish?? Or to early?? XxX

Tezzy i can meet you at train station if you wanna walk down?? Dont mind XxX

One near tesco's fine by me :) What time everyone looking at 11ish?? Or to early??

What kind of hour in the day is that....lol!!!

Nah that should be ok with me - can be a test morning for when I have to be up and out for work:hissy:!!!

yeah if we could meet at the station we could walk there together? that sounds great!

ok let me know what time your train gets in :) as about 15-20min walk away :) XxX

One near tesco's fine by me :) What time everyone looking at 11ish?? Or to early??

What kind of hour in the day is that....lol!!!

Nah that should be ok with me - can be a test morning for when I have to be up and out for work:hissy:!!!

LLLAAAZZZYYYY :rofl: XXX

I know!!!! Today I'm ment to be at my mums for 11 - she lives a 25 min drive away - me and Noah are still in our PJ's watching in the night garden! :dohh:

BTW - How will I know who you lot are - I've never met anyone :dohh:

I would wonder in saying to all the mums 'Hi, are you from BnB?' - but I might get shipped away in a padded van!

:rofl: ill pm you me number and you can text when you come in / outside and ill come get ya if you want :)

XxX

I can be there anytime that suits you :) were meeting at 11am down sealand and thats about 15-20min walk so anytime...I only live 10mins away and ill park at me mum's work just behing train station XxX

my train gets me in at 10.15

im worrying thought because ill only have a single pram and it seems a long way for rhys to walk? hopefully he'll be ok on the buggy board

it is a long way...could get bus from town if easier?? or black cab lol my car to small for all of us :dohh: but dont wanna let you go on own :) xxx

it is a long way...could get bus from town if easier?? or black cab lol my car to small for all of us :dohh: but dont wanna let you go on own :) xxx

we'll figure it out on the day!!!

Oh i'd love to come, but i think it's too far away for me. Mmmm i wonder how far away i am by train??

Hi! Ruby and I may pop in for half an hour... we have Baby Massage from 10.30 till 12.00 then have 2 b at Alder Hey for 2.30 so when Baby Massage finishes I'll text Ema see if you're all still there?
xxxx

woohoo Laura, would love to see you and Ruby :)

can i have ur number Ema?

Course will pm you it :) XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"