Wrexham or chester or liverpool meet??

So is everyone still on for wednesday 4th (this wed) at 11am down at the play centre by tesco sealand road?? XxX

good good cya there u getting bus down or walking?? xxx

Urm not sure yet depends on weather, i'l prob try and get the bus TBH but , need to check times first x

would be great to see u again laura will take rubes prezzie with me just encase u can xxx

what bus do u get past sealand road?? xxx

Yep prob going to get the bus,
Service 10
Leaving ~ Arriving
5 ~ 12
20 ~ 27
35 ~ 42
50 ~ 57

I'l prob get the 25 to 11 and then give's me time to walk up x

Just thinking if the snow is still bad (sure it will clear up by then tho) then I'll not risk driving to Chester. Really don't like driving in ice/snow. The nearest train station is 5 miles away :dohh: and I wouldn't have a clue where I get a bus from round here!! :dohh:

Hopefully weather will be alright by weds but just thought I'd mention I may have to take a rain or rather snow check!

xx

aww Sam :(

you'll be missed if you cant make it

aww Sam :(

you'll be missed if you cant make it

:hugs: Aww - Thanks!!

Hopefully it will be ok by tomorrow! OH said the A55 was okish thismorning - I just worry about the snow freezing overnight.

The snow is still about 6-7" thick in our road - me and Noah went playing in it before :happydance: seems to be going icy now tho!

xx

If you do make it to chester we have hardly anything :rofl: XxX

Right girlies headin to settle jacob for the night, will check in the morning there is no change if not see u tomorrow XxX

Yep thats fine will see you 2moz!! Baby boo any idea's if your goin to make it 2moz?? Hope so x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->