wriggling and uncomfortable

Chellebelle

Reaction score
Simeon seems to struggle and strain quite alot... but more at night to the point where he can't lie on his back until he has done something in his nappy. Last night he got so upset and looked so uncomfortable, he threw up all his milk that he had just had. Is this normal? If so how long is it before he should settle down?

The nighttime feeds I can handle... but this is a nightmare, I am not getting a wink of sleep.

He could have an allergy to something, either formula or bm... If you are bfing you may need to change something in your diet.

I never thought of that! Ohh I'll monitor what I'm eating and see if it has any effect if I change it. Thank you.

I also found my son was doing this before he pooped and noticed when hes on his tummy it helps him allot

good grief, I didnt even see the part about pooping.. lol.. what does his poop look like when he does do it? Is it hard? Or really runny? Watery?

You think he might be a little bit constipated? Is his poop ok?

It does eventually come out normal I think - runny and yellow. Hde does seem happier on his tummy, but I can't let him sleep on his tummy, so I am just up all night with him at the moment. I have completely cut tea and anything strong out of my diet today to see if it helps - I hope it does as I don't think I'll survive another night :(

xxx

If he sleeps in a crib or basket you could try raising the head. I have a wedge specially made for cribs that works wonders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->