write your promise to...... *3 BFP's lisa..dreamqueen..midgetem*

Hope you dont' mind me posting here but My promise worked! Believed from CD1 that this was my cycle and after 21 months it has been, got my BFP this morning!

GL ladies... :hugs:

Lisa that is wonderful news! Thankyou so much for posting... I'm hoping and believing too, happy and healthy 9 months to you hun!!! Congratulations!!!! Xxxxxxxxx

What did you do differently this month if you don't mind me asking lisa? (Apart from the belief) ;-) I'm on my first round of clomid and using softcups xxx

What did you do differently this month if you don't mind me asking lisa? (Apart from the belief) ;-) I'm on my first round of clomid and using softcups xxx

We Bd every second day (even despite injury :blush:) from CD9 to 2DPO
We used Clearblue digi opk's
WE used pre seed and soft cups...

Your guess is as good as mines as to which thing made the difference...

I would highly recommend the pre seed and softcups though :thumbup:

Good luck with the Clomid and softcups , I really hope it works for you. Being VERY overweight and not ovulating regularly myself I know how hard it is :hugs:

Awww look at you new ticker!! You need to change your status underneath your name!!! ;-) thanks for the info... Iv got my fingers crossed for a BFP... I have some preseed also, but I'm going to see how my natural CM is around OV and decide then if I want to use it... Was it your first time using softcups? Xxxx

Awww look at you new ticker!! You need to change your status underneath your name!!! ;-) thanks for the info... Iv got my fingers crossed for a BFP... I have some preseed also, but I'm going to see how my natural CM is around OV and decide then if I want to use it... Was it your first time using softcups? Xxxx

Oh jeeze yeah, forgot about the status...someone earlier had to tell me to change my "mood" as it was set at sad :blush:

Yes it was my first month using softcups and the pre seed! I used it even despite having hundreds of EWCM....figured what the hell it can't hurt! Used the entire tube this cycle actually :blush:. Used it EVERY time we BD. I used half the recommend amount on me and then put the other half in the cup :thumbup:

GL huni :hugs:

Thankyou! I'm excited now!!! My book the secret, has really helped to shift my way of thinking. And with seeing a psychic who asked me if I was pregnant has made me feel even better... !! Have you told OH yet? How are you going to tell him?!!!! I have a few special ways to tell my OH in mind but I think ill end up waking him up by jumping on him screaming I'm pregnant, stick in hand!! Poor guy! Lmao xxxx

Thankyou! I'm excited now!!! My book the secret, has really helped to shift my way of thinking. And with seeing a psychic who asked me if I was pregnant has made me feel even better... !! Have you told OH yet? How are you going to tell him?!!!! I have a few special ways to tell my OH in mind but I think ill end up waking him up by jumping on him screaming I'm pregnant, stick in hand!! Poor guy! Lmao xxxx

Haha... Well I always get him to "check" my tests...obviously up until now they have always been negative, so I get the rolling of the eyes when I ask him to check. Yesterday, I asked him to check and handed him the test in which he was like :shock::wohoo:...then stoppped to ask if it was DEFINITELY a pregnancy test :haha: before squeezing me to death!

He was off to work this morning before I could show him the test this morning which is MUCH darker than yesterdays, so I text him it, and then phoned him to tell him to check his phone! I reckon he'll cave and tell one of the girls at his work... think i might tell my best mate today! Gonna be hard keeping it from everyone, need ONE person I can talk to about it! Going to see my gran later, it will be hard keeping it from her, I am very close to her, but want to be maybe 8 -12 weeks before I tell anyone, depending on how hard it is to keep it a secret. :blush:

Like you I had thought of ways to tell hubby, but I just couldn't keep it to myself long enough to carry any of them out!

What a lovely thread! It makes me want to hug everyone here!!

I'm hoping/praying to be pregnant by Christmas, I really hope someone out there will bless me again.

I promise to love and cherish every ache, stretch mark and pounds I gain. I promise to enjoy every sleepness night caused by pregnancy or my little man. I will smile with heartburn and that little voice that tells me I need to wee! I promise to stay strong no matter how hard things get, as I know being pregnant and raising my son will be testing, but I know it's all worth it.
I promise to try to control my hormones and love my man unconditionally, even when he's snoring loud at 3am!
I will always remember how blessed I am to be able to have children and how very lucky/ blessed I am to have my son and my man in my life! I will always do everything in my power to make them happy and I will always love them no matter what <3

Awwww!!! Well I personally believe there is nothing wrong with talking about your pregnancy before 12 weeks... The secret teaches you to think and act what you want... So telling people and talking about a healthy pregnancy, what will you have? Yep that's right! A healthy pregnancy!! Good luck! Xxxx

P.S never doubt that you will have anything other than a healthy pregnancy, don't let the doubts and worry enter your mind... Xxx

Celeey.... Good luck!! Believe your going to get pregnant! And imagine yourself with a big bump and a new baby! Its on its way!! Xxx

Awwww!!! Well I personally believe there is nothing wrong with talking about your pregnancy before 12 weeks... The secret teaches you to think and act what you want... So telling people and talking about a healthy pregnancy, what will you have? Yep that's right! A healthy pregnancy!! Good luck! Xxxx

You know...your totally right!!! With my son I had tested and told my parents within the hour :blush:...granted i was only 18 and hadn't thought of the possibility of things going wrong!! I am going to tell my best mate today!!

Tell her!!! Why not?! Its not like its going to "jinx" anything! Because you know that your gunna meet your baby in 9 months time! No doubt about it!! There my thoughts anyway... Some people believe different, but I know how the universe and the law of attraction works... Believing and imagining your happy healthy new baby, the universe responds with???.... Yes! A happy healthy new baby! Xxxx

Tell her!!! Why not?! Its not like its going to "jinx" anything! Because you know that your gunna meet your baby in 9 months time! No doubt about it!! There my thoughts anyway... Some people believe different, but I know how the universe and the law of attraction works... Believing and imagining your happy healthy new baby, the universe responds with???.... Yes! A happy healthy new baby! Xxxx

Jeeze I'm LOVING your positivity :thumbup:

I doubt I could keep it from her any way even if I wanted to. She knew I was in the TWW and she knows I am due AF today, so she's gonna ask... I am an awful liar! She'd see right through me!

Haha you wouldn't want to say no anyway because that's doubting your pregnancy! Its a new found positivity that I'm using in all aspects of my life.... !! I haven't always been like this!! Lmao... I started reading the secret a while ago and I had been wanting a bit more success in my work life also... So I started to believe that I was going to get some success..... A I truy believed I would.. A few weeks later a friend from school who I hadn't spoken to for ages contacted me and said she has a business opportunity for me and could I meet her! This girl was very clever at school, and by the age of 19 had her own business, this is her second! I'm meeting with her tonight at starbucks to discuss things!!! It really works!!! Xxxx

Congratulations to you Lisa! Lets hope every lady here receives their promise very soon too.

Rachel you are inspiring and sooo deserve your bfp, keep the positivity going and keep us posted! I've almost read the secret and oh my word its the most inspriing thing i've ever read. And i know its all true. So im being positive and thinking, believing, feeling and being grateful for my baby. Believing i will get my bfp in october

good luck ladies xx

Haha... Well I always get him to "check" my tests...obviously up until now they have always been negative, so I get the rolling of the eyes when I ask him to check. Yesterday, I asked him to check and handed him the test in which he was like :shock::wohoo:...then stoppped to ask if it was DEFINITELY a pregnancy test :haha: before squeezing me to death!

This made me cry :cry: Congratulations, I am so happy for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->