write your promise to...... *3 BFP's lisa..dreamqueen..midgetem*

Haha you wouldn't want to say no anyway because that's doubting your pregnancy! Its a new found positivity that I'm using in all aspects of my life.... !! I haven't always been like this!! Lmao... I started reading the secret a while ago and I had been wanting a bit more success in my work life also... So I started to believe that I was going to get some success..... A I truy believed I would.. A few weeks later a friend from school who I hadn't spoken to for ages contacted me and said she has a business opportunity for me and could I meet her! This girl was very clever at school, and by the age of 19 had her own business, this is her second! I'm meeting with her tonight at starbucks to discuss things!!! It really works!!! Xxxx

How do you push out the negative thoughts? I'm apparently a very negative thinker by nature... I'm trying to think real positive this month. :flower: I'm still waiting for O, which is late this month :shrug:

Haha... Well I always get him to "check" my tests...obviously up until now they have always been negative, so I get the rolling of the eyes when I ask him to check. Yesterday, I asked him to check and handed him the test in which he was like :shock::wohoo:...then stoppped to ask if it was DEFINITELY a pregnancy test :haha: before squeezing me to death!

This made me cry :cry: Congratulations, I am so happy for you!

Made me cry too!!! I can't wait to have the same experience with my DH!!! Congrats!

Haha you wouldn't want to say no anyway because that's doubting your pregnancy! Its a new found positivity that I'm using in all aspects of my life.... !! I haven't always been like this!! Lmao... I started reading the secret a while ago and I had been wanting a bit more success in my work life also... So I started to believe that I was going to get some success..... A I truy believed I would.. A few weeks later a friend from school who I hadn't spoken to for ages contacted me and said she has a business opportunity for me and could I meet her! This girl was very clever at school, and by the age of 19 had her own business, this is her second! I'm meeting with her tonight at starbucks to discuss things!!! It really works!!! Xxxx

How do you push out the negative thoughts? I'm apparently a very negative thinker by nature... I'm trying to think real positive this month. :flower: I'm still waiting for O, which is late this month :shrug:

i learnt a good way to be positive, i made a list of all the things in my life to be grateful for... it could be you DH, your house.... or little things like your favourite dress... and put it at the side of my bed, every morning when i wake up i go and get me and OH a brew, and sit for 10 mins in bed relaxing and reading through my list saying 'thankyou' in my head.... OH thinks iv lost my mind!.... calls me a creep!! (shit bag, thats him crossed off my list) haha... and i just wake up nicer and because i have woken up nice, the rest of my day goes nice. We have a lot to be grateful for, there are people in much worse situations, voilent relationships, third world countries, all sorts, and so i just feel that i have no place to moan about little things when people go through horror everyday... yeah im pissed off when i see a BFN every month... but ill get my BFP... and then things will be perfect, its just a little piece of my jigsaw thats missing!! i hope this helps... xxxxxx

and sit for 10 mins in bed relaxing and reading through my list saying 'thankyou' in my head.... OH thinks iv lost my mind!.... calls me a creep!! (shit bag, thats him crossed off my list) haha...

:rofl:
Ahahahahahha!!! That is hysterical - cause That's what my DH would think. Thanks for the idea though :flower:

Dear Universe, 2011 will end on a high note for us, this I know for sure. I will graduate in May, and have my baby shortly there after.
I promise to love every pound, every bit of morning sickness, ache and pain. I promise to be grateful for the experience of giving birth rather than focus on pain and discomfort. I promise to love my child more than life. My love will be undeniable and uncategorical.
I will raise him/her to be a person who is sensitive to others feelings, and in a house of positivity.

Thank you for this thread!

I think I may have O'd Friday and when I wheeled myself out at work my duedate would be my biiiiiiiiirthday. Healthy baby :baby:= perfect birthday gift:happydance:

Lizmcd!! U are spot on!! You have to believe and be thankful that you have received!! Its an amazing book! Get reading girl!! And good luck!! Xxxxxx

I must buy this book! going to order online now!

Buy it Sophe! It's the most inspiring thing i've ever read. The key is to believing you can have what you want and visualising it, feeling like you have it now, then receiving it. The law of attraction.

Its good to see ladies from this thread are realising their proimises with bfps, lets keep it going, i wonder who will be next...

xx

Hi Ladies,

I made my promise 2 weeks ago today and I've just got my :bfp:
I can't believe it.

:dust: to everyone and keep believing x

Congrats!!! The way to a bfp is to believe!!!! Xxxx

If we can just get our bfp this month, i would be over the moon.....
I promise to enjoy every second of pregnancy and not moan about not being able to drink/eat certain things
I wont moan when i outgrow my size 8 clothes and be glad to buy bigger ones
I will make the most of every second
I will be completely content with my life and my family
I will love my baby with all my heart, it is so wanted
Please,please,please,please let me get a bfp this month, its been so long and im exhausted mentally and emotionally. I promise to relax and enjoy........................

How is everyone? Staying positive? I'm trying reeeeal hard with my PMA all because of this thread. I'm 11dpo and in serious TWW limbo right now. I have two zits on my forehead and clearly the only explanation is I'm knocked up right? I'm looking forward to my June baby next year after my BFP later this week :)

I think this might be my second promise. We are ttc again this month after a two month break.

If I can get my BFP this month I will relish the sickness, embrace the bloating and prepare as best as I can for our baby. I will also try soooo hard not to get uptight about the stretch marks.

Good luck everyone xx

How is everyone? Staying positive? I'm trying reeeeal hard with my PMA all because of this thread. I'm 11dpo and in serious TWW limbo right now. I have two zits on my forehead and clearly the only explanation is I'm knocked up right? I'm looking forward to my June baby next year after my BFP later this week :)

I like this! I feel the same... Got to be positive! It will happen for us this side of Christmas. I also have 2 spots and I'm 11dpo so fingers crossed for us!!!! Xx

I promise when I get my BFP i will love every ache, strechmark, pound you may bring. I will welcome all sickness for each and every day until you are in our arms. I will not complain at all because I wanted you so badly.Aend when you get here I promise to be the best mommy you can ask for. We love you already baby.

Im writing to my mam up in heaven, please bless me with a child, it will have the best life i can give it..i will never complain through the pregnancy and I dont care how fat I look before, during or after!!!! ill laugh through morning sickness and several more then likely wardrobe malfunctions!!! my life and soul will go into this child xxxx Thank u mam xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->