WT* Wondfo's pt2

pjmm

Reaction score
Hello all again, I never thought I’d be back on here so soon…but here I am! I don’t want to make this super long, but I want to provide some context to see if any of you can provide me with knowledge.

In short: I believe I am on TTC Cycle 8 - CD19, but maybe I’m still on cycle7? This cycle “started” on 08/15/16 (It never became a full flow and temps didn’t drop until CD8). On CD10 I did a herbal steam treatment that may assist in regulating ovulation pattern. I’ve also been OPKing since CD4 (if you’re interested here’s the link to my tests, but in short…) all of my OPK tests look exactly the same. I’ve been spotting throughout most of this “cycle” and my temps have been all over the place. I was throwing in the towel and calling it an anovulatory cycle since there has been no pattern at all, but decided to test on wondfo HPT this morning for peace of mind. Lo and behold I get a stupid smudge/dye run (AGAIN!). Of course the crazy starts ringing in my head and I take another one with a 5 hour hold after work and see another f****n smudge…which of course makes the crazy go off even louder. I’m trying to look at my charts and see if there’s any other pattern I am not catching. I plan to test with FMU tomorrow (wondfo is all I have unfortunately) but until then….what are you guys’ thoughts on these photos? Please don’t hold back from telling me I’m reading too much into things if you feel that is the case.
Photo #1 –FMU wondfo
Photo #2-FMU wondfo (top), evening wondfo (bottom)
Photo#3-compared to my smudge from 16DPO last cycle

Also, does anyone know how to share graphs from the TCOYF app? TIA!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 20
I can see something faint on last pic...after how much time did you take the pic?

About 20min but it looked that way since 2min

Hmm maybe a FMU and a pic right away hopefully that one the pink doesnt smudge also. Good luck fx!

I think I see something faint when I zoom in. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->