Wtf fit new single ad on bnb?

Yea I have Macy's ads on mine and no I haven't googled anything for them. They are too over priced for me! I don't think it goes on google searches.

I looked up Washington state about a month ago and for ten days after there was a Washington state tourism ad on the screen. But now it's sam's club :shrug:

Maybe I just haven't googled anything interesting lately lol

I looked up Washington state about a month ago and for ten days after there was a Washington state tourism ad on the screen. But now it's sam's club :shrug:

I'm going to start Googling random things to see what happens... :haha:

I did a bunch of Google searches about dogs, dog food, collies, ect to see what would happen and it still is sams club

I did a bunch of Google searches about dogs, dog food, collies, ect to see what would happen and it still is sams club

Hmmmm....... :shrug:

My ad is for Sam's club. I've never shopped there or searched online for it. :shrug:
Eta: although when I was obsessing over carriers I got ads about bobas lol

So weird... I was about to say the same thing... that my ad is for Sam's club and I don't shop there or search online for it!!

But we're both from Wisconsin/US... strange coincidence???

Also, I got the ads about the Boba carrier... and now I have one! :dohh:

Have you been on walmarts website recently? Maybe it sees wi and assumes we like bulk discount stores! :) I ended up with the boba to btw, do you like yours? I love mine , it took lo a few times, but he likes it now too!

If a company advertises using Google Adwords then they can opt to use something called a remarketing tag, which means that if you visit their site, an ad will follow you around the internet for upto 6 months (depending on your cookie settings). Not all of the ads you see will be from a remarketing site, some are just ads. Usually though, you're only going to want to advertise on related sites or you're just pissing away money with irrelevant clicks.
But yeah, it's not necessarily something that has been looked at on your computer. Maybe clear cookies incase.

My ad is for Sam's club. I've never shopped there or searched online for it. :shrug:
Eta: although when I was obsessing over carriers I got ads about bobas lol

So weird... I was about to say the same thing... that my ad is for Sam's club and I don't shop there or search online for it!!

But we're both from Wisconsin/US... strange coincidence???

Also, I got the ads about the Boba carrier... and now I have one! :dohh:

Have you been on walmarts website recently? Maybe it sees wi and assumes we like bulk discount stores! :) I ended up with the boba to btw, do you like yours? I love mine , it took lo a few times, but he likes it now too!

I love it! I thought she would complain, but the first time I put her in it, she fell asleep within 15 minutes :haha:

I wanted to go for a walk today with her in it... but it's soooo hooottttt today. Supposed to get up to 80F and I don't have my air conditioner in yet! My house is already 75F inside! Uhg!

And I guess I have been on Wal-Mart's site... my husband was just looking up car batteries on there so that must be it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->