WTF is going on with me?!

Missy x

Reaction score
Hey everyone, question here for you.

My last period was on March 22th, I've missed a whole month, and 3 days. I've taken 3 tests and all have come up with BFN's, so I went to the DR yesterday and she sent me to the hospital to get my blood tested for HCG.. but I won't get the result for 2-3 days yet which is really frustrating!

Anyway, ever since my latest period was due again my nipples have been VERY sore and they've been like this for roughly 5 days now. I'm also getting period like cramps and lower back pains.

I can't say we've been having protected sex but my bf has always pulled out... that's the only sort of protection. I can't think what would be effecting it, I mean I'm not anymore stressed than normal.

I'm NEVER this late.. last time I was this late I was pregnant 2 weeks after I missed af (but I lost it unfortunately at 6 weeks).

This morning I started getting light cramps and I went to the toilet and there's a very slight amount of blood. It's more like spotting.. it's a brownish colour.

Overall, this wait to find out is killing me! lol. Has anyone else had expeciences like this? I really don't know what's going on with my body. So any suggestions or comments are appreciated. :)

Thanks ladies. :hugs:

Edit: forgot to mention that my periods are ALWAYS the regular 28 cycle so this is very unusual.

I'm sorry I don't have any advice but didn't want to read and run! Hope you get the result that you want!
:hugs:

I've had cramps since my chemical and I've had brown spotting for about 5 days so I understand the torment you're going through. We NTNP this month so FX'd xx

Yes in the past I have missed a period and had brown blood when I wiped. Thought I may be pregnant but didn't have time to visit docs. I came on my next period ok and just put it down to a little stress of moving house. I wasn't overly stressed. Sorry it's not the answer u would like to hear. I got all bfn on tests too. Hopefully if u visit the docs they can tell u x

I had about the same stuff you are experiencing except for the lower back pain. In fact my nips STILL hurt. It's been almost a month now. I've never been pregnant before, but I just stopped taking the pill. Everyone on here said that that was normal after just stopping. I really hope you feel better soon or come up with a positive result. (My result was that I just got my period about a week and a half late)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->