wtf Phil?

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
He's going to become a heroin addict? :saywhat: eastenders is so far fetched and ridiculous :rofl:

sorry, cocaine! idk why I even said heroin :wacko:

he is a low life and hit peggy which I didnt think he would do. he isnt a hard man anymore just an arsehole.

I did laugh when I read about it in papers! Full blown addict in less than a week :rofl: Same as whats-her-face on Emmerdale, the one with the squeaky voice and couldn't act her way out of a paper bag, she's going to become a heroin addict!!!

I'd of thought someone who turned to drink and drugs cos they lost something would plummet into a hole of depression before turning to the substances :roll: so stupid! He literally found louise was gone, went to the pub and drank a bottle of whiskey then went out and said the coke sounds good :rofl:

I did laugh when I read about it in papers! Full blown addict in less than a week :rofl: Same as whats-her-face on Emmerdale, the one with the squeaky voice and couldn't act her way out of a paper bag, she's going to become a heroin addict!!!

That dreary dull girl who would easily look like a drug addiction poster in emmerdale, cant remember her name.

That dreary dull girl who would easily look like a drug addiction poster in emmerdale, cant remember her name.

^^^Holly? Phil becomes a heroin addict doesnt he? Im sure thats what I read:thumbup:

cba watching him do that tbh. They seriously scraping the barrol on that one!

I hate phil with a passion, abusive, drunk, doped up, if he ever wants to see his kids again he's going to the right way about it...NOT!! I would rather Phil left Eastenders instead of Peggy.

I agree, he was only good when paired with Grant and since then went down hill and should have lefty with grant,

Lol, i guess i'm the only one then but i really fancy Phil :dohh::dohh:
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"