WTF...very annoyed with my husband.

Wildfire81

Own it.
Reaction score
So, we are at my FIL house, and he starts telling the story about how last week at the hospital I let out a really loud fart. How it resounded off the walls. This was so embarrassing! Men are idiots, now they are both laughing about it.

I farted a few days ago when it was just me and DH on the couch watching tv. Omg it stunk so bad I was mortified and impressed with myself at the same time. Farts are funny to most guys (and me sometimes). I'd be annoyed that he shared it with his family, but damage is done and just try to laugh with them.

Lol, he sounds impressed!

Tell him it's embarrassing you.

Don't let it get to you, men are easily ammused lol.

Ha ha ha I'm so sorry xx that's the sort of thing my oh would do.... I'm still quiet immature in that sense for a 27yr.... They still make me giggle xx

If it is upsetting you then say something but Farting is just a normal bodily function :)

When I do it my OH just says 'better out than in'. I agree, tell your OH you don't appreciate him discussing your bodily functions with others. Tell him 'could you imagine me saying to my mother - 'my husband couldn't get it up last night HA HA HA ISN'T THAT SO FUNNY?!??' Bet he doesn't find it funny, so why should you?

I'm sorry u feel like this ..... But u got to laugh,
You should of heard me last night, one after the other, don't know what's wrong with me

LOL. What is it about boys and fart humour. Don't let it bother you. Or up the ante and start talking about constipation or one of those not so pleasant pregnancy symptoms. If they get grossed out say sorry- since you were discussing one of my other pregnancy symptoms I thought you would like to know about the other ones.

It's not a big deal, because everybody does it. I had my husband in tears one time during week 12. I NEVER fart around him. We were leaving his Grandma's house, and I got out of the truck, and started throwing up. While I was throwing up, I farted really loudly. He wouldn't give it up for days after that!

I'm sorry, but I find farts absolutely hilarious! I did the loudest fart I have ever done in my life a few weeks ago in bed (DH was downstairs and I could hear him laughing). I made sure I told my sister and mum and they both found it really funny! Just say, it's not me, it was the baby!!!! And laugh it off!

if it makes you feel better we were at his mums this afternoon when he told his mum n step dad how i farted last night and it smelt bad lol just take it with a pinch of salt dont let things like that worry you lifes too short to get angry at him for silly things xx

I'm sorry u feel like this ..... But u got to laugh,
You should of heard me last night, one after the other, don't know what's wrong with me
I thought it was funny when I did it, but I just did not find it amusing that he was telling others. At least tell it where I can not hear you! Men will always find it funny, and my hubby is 33!

in my opinion all farts are funny O: My husband wouldn't be the one boasting about my impressive trophy winning blast of butt air, I would be ;)

I was puking in a parking lot and some random woman heard my uncontrollable vomit farts LOL I couldn't stop laughing about it because she gave us all a patronizing look :p

Just brush it off and enjoy life :)
yay farts! :D
amirite?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back