WTF!?!?

Reaction score
I was just on a different preggo site and reading some of the things on there...and those girls are so rude! People are asking questions we typically ask and are concerned about things, and they just make fun of them and say nasty things....:saywhat:

Makes me wonder what is wrong with people now-a-days they have to be THAT immature!!!

Im just glad I have you ladies here, you are all so supportive and so nice!:hugs:

I read on another board too and there is SO much bickering and put downs it's insane!

By any chance the site wasnt called bounty was it?
Ive been told the girls on bounty are really rude and make fun and bully other people when talking or asking questions

no it wasnt.....it was thebump....its a part of the knot sites.....its crazy over there!!! once i found this site i never really go over there much anymore.

I love this site....it's so much nicer than all the others I've found!

I have to agree, this is by FAR the nicest forum I've ever been a part of...I mean I've been a member of pet forums, and just general forums...and everyone was so rude that I never went back!

I love the girlies here :hugs:

This is by far the nicest forum i have ever used. I have felt at home here and visited every day since July last year when i was TTC. I have made some really nice friends. Ooohh get me, gettin all sentimental ha ha xx

Wow, that's so sad. I'm so happy I found this site with all you girls!! It feels like we're all friends, not people making fun of each other!!

I've seen another one, and I swear, the average age of mom's to be is like 15.

:loopy::loopy:i luv all u guys... not only friends but also family to me.. i could not imagine someone making fun of me or being mean with everything that is going on.. u guys give advice and leave luv. :).. i have a friend here where i live.. i should said not friend anymore.. who tells me i am stupid for dealing with crap.. when i went into premature labor (at 30 weeks) she tells me that is awesome.. wtf?!? umm.. no dummie grr. sorry here i am venting again lol.

I was going to say sounds like babygaga.. but then i read it wasn't.
but people are very immature. That's why i only use this one, nothing else.

Some forums are full of keyboard warriors who are just online to spark a fight! Who needs them, I'm glad this forum is full of so many lovely ladies! xx

I hate most forums. I have had my fair share of people hurting my feelings. I am happy about bnb.. You are all so wonderful

Ooh I'm glad I only use bnb.. if i'd come across somewhere like that i'd have ran th the other way!

I agree with all you ladies :) this site is very well moderated and Ive noticed anyone thats horrible or posts ridiculous offensive stuff is quickly banned, theres just no need for it really! xx

omg thats sooo rude, cant believe there is a site like that!!!!

Oh dear, I'm glad I found this site, it's so helpful!!! :D

I know what you mean, I have been on a few other sites and couldn't stand them everyone was so rude and nasty. This is an amazing site and all you ladies are fantastic. I don't know what I would do without you all. Take care :hugs: XX

I havent used any other pregnancy forum other than this one, everyone on here is soooooo nice, havent read one post that i have thought ooooooo thats a bit mean. Everyone on here offers reasurrance to other users, i think its brill cos sometimes when you have what you think may be a silly question or a moan its nice to hear someone else view on it and half the time someone else says ooooo i was wondering about that 2 haha

Just my 2 pence worth xx

Morning everyone,

Just wanted to say that i was part of a forum when i was planning my wedding in 2006. The wedding part of it was quite bad - people being mean to each other. But the BABY section was just terrible. There were always huge arguments going on and people throwing insults around.

When i found this one early in my pregnancy i was so happy!!

Blondie xx

You think The Bump is rude! You should try HHO!! Some really wicked witches on there..........but thats the horse world for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->