wth is up with my chart?!

cathgibbs

TTC#1 after 5 losses
Reaction score
Can anyone shed some insight on whether my chart looks ok or not? Never normally like this its normally all over the shot. Thermometer is working gine even tested with a diff thermometer incase batteries were going...link is in my siggy xxx

It's actually looking good Hun! Mine was like this the month I fell pregnant x

Oohhhhhh please don't get me excited lol. Its gone up again this am..only by 0. Something? Got a vision of it coming crashing down tomorrow once progesterone tails off.....xxx

Your chart looks amazing! First, in the days after your period but before you ovulate, the temps are not flat they are up a bit during the period and then down properly after before o. So, Estrogen looks great for you which is a cause of MC for others. You have a nice dip at ovulation. Most importantly you have what's essential to a lot of pregnancy charts: your temp goes up a full point and stays up after ovulation...this is how you know that's a viable pregnancy.

A temp dip below coverline post-o=MISCARRIAGE

Awesome chart!!

:dust:

I would absolutely love it if it is a viable pregnancy hun :) my last loss in June my chart was all over the place and when I got my BFP it was going up and down and then went below coverline which ultimitly ended in another mc :-( My FS will prescribe me progesterone as soon as i get my BFP this cycle.

Do you not think the elevated temps could be progesterone related?

Thank you so much for your input xxxxxxxx

I would absolutely love it if it is a viable pregnancy hun :) my last loss in June my chart was all over the place and when I got my BFP it was going up and down and then went below coverline which ultimitly ended in another mc :-( My FS will prescribe me progesterone as soon as i get my BFP this cycle.

Do you not think the elevated temps could be progesterone related?

Thank you so much for your input xxxxxxxx

Well they can, but if you look at my chart it didn't go up as much as yours...and I made the progesterone for the twins out of my right ovary which had a nice enormous cyst. In your case, having the progesterone has added .3 degrees or so looks like, but you're still way way above your coverline even without it. Mine didn't go that high this early <3. I've seen so many charts on progesterone that don't look this good and still result in viable pregnancy.

Huge hugs, I think this is it for you <3 :dust:

Thank you hun - your like a walking encyclopedia with regards to BBT haha! Iv been poas like a mad woman for a few days haha im a poasaholic so im hoping something will happen soon so I can ring my FS for progesterone. I feel so queezy with nerves/excitement now!

Wowza twins!! huge congrats hun!! When are you due?? xxx

Thank you so much! <3 3/23/14 officially <3

I think you'll be needing to call your OB soon, one of the best charts I've seen! 98.8 is crazy high awesome! <3

Huge hugs and :dust:

Spring babies!! how cute!! :-D

Thanks hun - I really hope so and if thi does turn into a BFP I hope its sticky!! I will keep you updated! xxx

Maybe you're pregnant ;) My first pregnancy chart leveled off just like that - fingers crossed!!

Awww hun I really hope so :-D All day iv been feeling a bit queezy but this afternoon i feel like iv been hit by a bus so im gonna test again when I get home - if i am preg I hope it sticks - after 2 losses and 1 ectopic I dont think i can take any more heartache xxx

Well, fingers and toes crossed then :) Hopefully it's a sticky bfp! Let us know the outcome!!

You may be a bit too early to test, just a warning so you don't get your hopes up x

Yep it was a bfn lol altho I think the feeling I had of being sicky earlier maybe an allergy to a Monday at the office haha xxx

Bfn this am and temp went down 0.03 I think which is still good! Xxx

Mine dropped when I was pregnant but still above cover line so just wait it out x good luck x

Bfn and chart is still the same........I hate waiting and not knowing :-( xxx

Thanks hun! Its rather doing my head in now :-( i hate waiting lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->