wth is up with my chart?!

I've got everything crossed for you hun, remember I didn't get my bfp til 14dpo xx

MRsD!!!!!!! Hello my lovely!!! How are you feeling!??!

I was thinking you didnt get yours till late......with the pink cm earlier though I think the mega bitch is on her way :-( xxx

Haha I'm good thanks. I was hunting for you on bnb so that I could look at your chart and tah dah I spotted this thread :) I had blood about a week before, I thought the witch had come early so try and stay positive, your chart looks really good :) xx

Awww bless ya - im still here lol just not much cause after December we are no longer trying so trying to distance myself in readiness for not ttc for 23 Months :-(

Im hoping so but im not holding out much hope I think my chart is being mean!!

You ok lovely?

P.s Bought a new dress yesterday - coming tomorrow - im in love with it - nothing like my dress I had a deposit on! xxx

I don't blame you taking a step back from it all its so stressful, hopefully taking the stress away and focusing on having a good time and planning your wedding will work its magic :) you deserve some ttc luck xx

Oooh a new dress, I NEED to see pics haha

Sadly that wont happen hun :-( Ill be going back on the pill :-( We have both agreed that we dont want a baby no younger than about 9months at the wedding so we shall see :-(

Arghhhh I cant upload for some reason?! MrsD ill inbox you them on FB xxx

Aw that will be tough going back on the pill. I see you had a slight dip today but its still way over your cover line :)

I'll be checking on you, I hope you see a lovely line :)

Hey lovely! Nah the bitch snuck up on me grrrrrr its ok tho. My bridesmaid is coming up tomorrow and we have a lot of cocktails to drink......homemade aswell oooffffff apple bobbing on Sunday haha xxx

Bummer sorry :( but cocktails sound good, the apple bobbing not so haha

Enjoy your day with your bridesmaid and getting dressed up in your beautiful wedding dress :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->