Wtt #2

Aww :) Thankfully i didn't have to wait for my little guy as he came on his due date :thumbup: I was convinced i was going over though but then every was convinced i was gunna go early lol he proved us all wrong!
I don't want to be heavily pregnant in summer either, i watched my best friend go through it & she looked like she was gunna melt any second haha
I was thinking how it had been a year at the end of august since i'd found out & how i can't wait to go through all that again :D

I will never have a summer baby again if I can help it! It was so miserable, DD was born on August 8th and I was induced early at 39 weeks, I was so happy to not be pregnant anymore! lol

Fingers crossed we'll be alright :D i must say this year was one of the best summers we've had for a long time :flower:

Oh I hope so! This would have been a great summer for it here. Not nearly as bad as last summer. Maybe I'm just feeling that way this year without the excess baggage! ;)

Yeah i'm happy i was able to enjoy it :haha: even though it wasn't fun for my LO who was just stripped to a nappy for most of it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->