WTT #2

Jft1

Reaction score
Hello ladies,
I've not really been on since I had my beautiful baby boy in November, but thought I'd check in since we'll be trying for baby #2 soon and I found the support on here great.
As I said, we had our first son in November 2019 and he's an absolute angel. We only plan on having two children and don't want a big gap between them, so we plan to start trying soon. I stopped the pill a few weeks ago and once I get my first period I'll start tracking my cycle. I think we'll NTNP for a bit and then start properly trying in July/August if it hasn't happen before then.

Anyone else WTT?

Kinda in the same boat but I'm in an unexpected 2WW as I ovulated two days after DTD. Lol.

Lol I thought I was going to be in the same position as you. I only came off the pill a couple of weeks ago, I said we'd be careful until I got my first period. Ended up DTD and a day later I had terrible ovulation pains. I've been doing opk's but not had a positive so either I haven't ovulated yet or missed the peak.

Hello ladies,
I've not really been on since I had my beautiful baby boy in November, but thought I'd check in since we'll be trying for baby #2 soon and I found the support on here great.
As I said, we had our first son in November 2019 and he's an absolute angel. We only plan on having two children and don't want a big gap between them, so we plan to start trying soon. I stopped the pill a few weeks ago and once I get my first period I'll start tracking my cycle. I think we'll NTNP for a bit and then start properly trying in July/August if it hasn't happen before then.

Anyone else WTT?

Hi hon it's so good to see you here again.
Omg we also going to be trying for our last baby. We was gonna start asap but this virus has put a stop to that.
I came of my pill in feb and I'm not 5dpo. I have sore boobs but we have using the withdrawal method so I dont think it can be pregnancy.
Omg imagine we cud be pregnant at the same time again hon. Haha.
Depending how this virus goes we may still start trying in the summer. If not then I will hold off and start just start Christmas.
How are enjoying motherhood hon? It's so good to see you on here again.

Just a fast update. Lines came back but have totally disappeared again and haven't come back in 2 days so its safe to say it was an early loss.

Just a fast update. Lines came back but have totally disappeared again and haven't come back in 2 days so its safe to say it was an early loss.
Sorry to hear that. I conceived the cycle after my chemical, I hope that gives you a bit of hope

Hi hon it's so good to see you here again.
Omg we also going to be trying for our last baby. We was gonna start asap but this virus has put a stop to that.
I came of my pill in feb and I'm not 5dpo. I have sore boobs but we have using the withdrawal method so I dont think it can be pregnancy.
Omg imagine we cud be pregnant at the same time again hon. Haha.
Depending how this virus goes we may still start trying in the summer. If not then I will hold off and start just start Christmas.
How are enjoying motherhood hon? It's so good to see you on here again.
Hi hun, I came off my pill about 3 weeks ago, I've not had a period yet, surely it will come any day!! I was doing opk's and never got a positive. But will start again after AF. I think we'll start trying around July, I don't really want another winter baby so if we could conceive anytime between July - October it would be ideal haha. I'm absolutely loving motherhood. It's life changing!

Hi hun, I came off my pill about 3 weeks ago, I've not had a period yet, surely it will come any day!! I was doing opk's and never got a positive. But will start again after AF. I think we'll start trying around July, I don't really want another winter baby so if we could conceive anytime between July - October it would be ideal haha. I'm absolutely loving motherhood. It's life changing!

Hi hon
Dont worry it will come.
I stopped my pill on 26th feb and then I had what I thought was a period but i think it was just breakthrough bleeding from stopping the pill. I got a near posture OPK but it wasnt quite as dark as the control line.
Cycle day 24 I started bleeding agai . Was very very heavy with clots and lasted 8 days. I really think that was my first proper period.
I then got 2 very positives OPKs in day 12 and 13.
I'm 9dpo now.
Ure AF shud be here soon hon. Unless ure already pregnant.

I've been having a few symptoms but I think my body is messing about with me. I due AF on tuesday or Wednesday.
I'm to scared to test lol.

I'm so sorry hon. I hope ure ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->