Wtt 2012???

danapeter36

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Well myself and the hubby discussed it...having number 2!!!

I had a very bad tear and a forceps delivery with no pain relief so it's all pretty fresh in our memories at the moment! I am also going to need some surgery on my scar and 'down there' because she was so big and they didn't have time to do a C Section.

I am so excited, we will be trying from May 2012 for our second baby. Peter was so sure he only wanted one...till Alayna was born and he realised how much he loves her!

Anyone else?

I'm in for number 1 around that time. SUCH a long time to wait though...

Hope your surgery goes well and you'll be back to normal soon!

i said just after having Austin that i will be never having another but am coming round to the idea again now. Probably about the same time as you i reckon.

i think me and my partner will be ttc our first around that time too =] cant wait, im so broody hehe :hissy:

Hi Ladies!
I think me and OH are going to TTC #2 in 2012 too!! We all up for waitnig together!!

Think me and OH are going to be on the same boat as u Dana. I didnt think i would want anymore, always said just the one but now we have decided defo one more, it would be cruel to leave Jessica an only child lol so will prob be 2012 too. Hope things go ok with the op and keep us posted, how r u and Alayna getting on anyway? Kx

I will be in for number 2 around that time xxx.

Already thinking about number 2 and number 1 is three months from being born lol.

I imagine we will be trying at the very beginning of 2012 for a Winter baby :D

Hiya K and everyone else, yeah I really did think one would be enough but even all the stitch issues I have had still dont make me want to stop at just one...I want another, definately!

Hi Ladies

Well myself and the hubby discussed it...having number 2!!!

I had a very bad tear and a forceps delivery with no pain relief so it's all pretty fresh in our memories at the moment! I am also going to need some surgery on my scar and 'down there' because she was so big and they didn't have time to do a C Section.

I am so excited, we will be trying from May 2012 for our second baby. Peter was so sure he only wanted one...till Alayna was born and he realised how much he loves her!

Anyone else?

:rofl::rofl: your mad dana :rofl: hmmmmm trying for an other april bubba are you? :winkwink:

Hey i'm TTC in 2010 on 26th May now :happydance:

Yay congrats honey!!!

Chel, silly question, me, mad?

COURSE I AM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79