WTT - after close call "accident" want to TTC right now!

pradabooties

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Long story short-ish I came off the pill about 2.5 months ago and have been almost certain I had fallen pregnant for the past 3 weeks. Today I started bleeding (slightly) and I'm pretty much waiting and seeing, depending on how it goes, if it's AF, implantation spotting or something else...

So that happening today has led me to join you all in the WTT forums! It made me realise just how much I want to TTC but I want to get my body ready first. I stopped the pill because I felt I needed a break and we decided to not try / not prevent but now I'm definitely preparing to try! The disappointment when I bled was shattering which took me by surprise.

A little about me: I'm 22 (quite young I know), been with my partner for 4.5 years and known him for 8! I'm graduating a double bachelor degree this year, have a stable job in the industry (that allows me to work from home - perfect for late pregnancy and first few years with baby I think!). My partner and I live in an apartment but were planning to move into a bigger house next year anyway. He works full time at a very successful business his family owns. Are there any young mums out there that had their first around my age? Open to hearing anyone's opinion on whether my situation is suitable for TTC or not :)

Well you can only be so "ready", and if that's what you and OH want go for it.

I wanted a baby at 22, but we decided to wait for marriage and I'm really glad we did. Turns out A LOT has changed for us in 3 years. We're married, buying our first house and financially stable. I thought we were too at 22 but I had no idea it could be even better lol.

Not telling you what to do, but sharing my own experience.

Well you can only be so "ready", and if that's what you and OH want go for it.

I wanted a baby at 22, but we decided to wait for marriage and I'm really glad we did. Turns out A LOT has changed for us in 3 years. We're married, buying our first house and financially stable. I thought we were too at 22 but I had no idea it could be even better lol.

Not telling you what to do, but sharing my own experience.

Thanks for replying MrsHudson! :) good to know others opinions

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->