WTT after new baby

sun

Mum of 3
Reaction score
Just thought I would post here - never been to this section before - found BnB when I was 7-8weeks pregnant with LO, who is 3 weeks old now. :cloud9: So I never really ventured into the other sections.

I would like to have 2 little ones close in age but have yet to figure out when to start TTC. I really miss being pregnant, but that shouldn't affect when I start TTC LOL.

Anyone else have 2 close together? Torn between trying soon (like in the next 6months) or waiting until mat leave is up, working the minimum to get mat leave again. That would be better financially, but would mean years before we TTC again.

Anyway - not much more to say - just wanted to introduce myself!!!! :hugs:
xx

Welcome! Your LO is so beautiful! Im sure you will find your stay here wonderful. All of the ladies are so sweet, supportive and helpful. We all have things to learn from you as well!

Hope to talk with you more soon!

Glad to have you over here. Your LO is beautiful!!

Hey! I'm in the same boat as you. My baby girl was born in September and I'm already planning number two! I have a full years mat leave now and will return to work next September. I'm planning on begining trying again about this time next year. So my baby will be about 2 hopefully when she gets a brother or sister. I had a miserable first pregnancy and horrible labour experince which ended in an emergency c section, but it's try what they say, you forget it all quickly!

I had my little boy in October and we have decided to TTC #2 in October next year xx

Awwwwwwwwwww your little one is so cute I just wanna snatch em! :haha:

Anyways hope you enjoy your time in WTT!

:hi:
I really want my next two to be really close like as close as i can get them :lol:
I think its so nice the idea of them being really close in age so they can play more together :cloud9:

I want mine close together too... I am taking the year of mat leave and then working to get mat leave again but if all goes to plan I will be going back to work pregnant. I only chose this one as it made sense financially and cant afford to do it any other way.

Thanks for the welcome girls! :hugs: :hugs:
I notice there are a few of you also from Canada that will be TTC next fall :wave: I would like to cut it as close as possible, but LO was 4 weeks early so not tooo close... wouldn't want to wait to TTC then not get mat leave because not enough hours! Last time TTC took 8-9 months too, so I kind of want to start early, but that is a bit risky...yikes!
xx

I know what you mean. I'd love to start trying sooner but need to get the hours in for mat leave. I'm a teacher and because of my job I need to be careful when I conceive. I get paid through the summers depending on how many months I worked out of the school year. If I were to have a baby in June then I would go off in June and when my years mat leave was up I would have to wait until September to go back to work which would mean 2 months of no pay...eekk. I want to have my next baby between the months of August and January, but like you said who knows how long it will take to conceive. I was fortunate last time that I got pregnant first try but I doubt I'd get that lucky second time around!

My baby boy was born in august and we are trying again January, we want ours close together too x

I had my 3rd in september and we are waiting till april to start trying again as i want 2 close together not sure if it will work like that as i have had several miscarriages inbetween each of my children.

I had my little girl in October and want our children to be close together. We are planning on TTC in December as LO will be 2 or nearly 2 by the time baby is born if we conceive straight away.

We had 3 miscarriages before we had Phoebe and I have severe PCOS and endometriosis, so it may take a while to actually get pregnant again.

I had my 3rd in september and we are waiting till april to start trying again as i want 2 close together not sure if it will work like that as i have had several miscarriages inbetween each of my children.

We also discussed it and are going to start TTC in april. :happydance: We figure to try sooner than later since our first took 9 months to conceive.
xx

sun, I am feeling similar. Took us 8 consecutive months to conceive and was just talking with my DH about having another and when I should get my IUD out. Still unsure due to finances, child care, and sanity ;) (jk). I think we will have just one more...would like my DD to have a sibling close in age and be done with having children at a relatively young age (I am currently 26). My goal is to have one more before I am 30.

avistar we are the same - we are looking at finances as well. I am on mat leave for a year now but I would really like to take a few years off to spend time with LO (s). Child care here is really pricey too so having more than 1 in daycare is expensive. Wish I was independently wealthy LOL!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->