WTT and at uni

Cannot help re the laparascopy, but there is at least one other lady on here waiting to have one... can't remember her username though :dohh:

I'd take your gynos advice on the folic acid though, as you really should be taking folic acid for at least 3 months before you conceive. There are a lot of older threads on here outling the benefits of it, but it boils down to limiting the risk of neural tube defects in the baby. :thumbup:

Hope the rest of your wait is not too hard for you - I'm in my last year of uni (post-grad) and this year has been sooooo hard, knowing I'm so close but not quite there yet! x

I'm in my final year next year (well this year Oct 2010) and hope to be pregnant :) I had that surgery it wasn't that scary, you should be fine, the doctor told me my results straight away :) Good luck

Hey honey,

I am the other lady waiting on a lap. Its booked for a week on thursday and I am starting to get abit nervous about it. But I have had bad past experience with general anastetic.

What is your lap for?

We are like you not trying but wouldnt mind at the moment.

I have a cyst on my left ovary & suspected endo.

xxx

I would have a read through the LTTTC forum for advice on Laps hun.

I've just finished my undergratuade and have been TTC for over a year.
Get on the folic acid girly!!

xx

I would have a read through the LTTTC forum for advice on Laps hun.

I've just finished my undergratuade and have been TTC for over a year.
Get on the folic acid girly!!

xx

Yeah I found a good few posts in there about Laps.

Lots of ladies that of had them giving good advice and telling you about their experiences!

xxx

I had a lap about 6 years ago now!
It wasnt too bad, the thought much more scary than the procedure! I had suspected endo and the lap confirmed it:thumbup:
I however got preggo the next month:wacko:

I would defo be taking folic acid if you are having unprotected sex, because you could get pregnant at any time:thumbup:

Also the birth control can regulate af and make it less painful.

My symptoms for endo were pain during sex, heavy very painful af.
:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->