WTT and yet another late period :-(

orange-sox

Sebs Mummy + WTT
Reaction score
Well I'm firmly in the WTT camp - I work in mental health and getting pregnant is the last thing in my mind, it would mean a massive nightmare as you can't do my job pregnant...

My period is about 5 days late, Ive been getting all the usual signs (cramps, tired, snappy etc) but I haven't yet done a pg test, mostly coz I've been working nights none stop and haven't even been to a shop for about 2 weeks, but also coz it's not the first time this has happened! About 3-4 months ago I ended up being 10 or so days late, stomach cramps and the lot from about 2 days before I was due all the way through to when my period happened!

That said, this month all my signs of ovulation were a lot later than usual, so hopefully that's the reason why my body is all messed up!

I don't even know why I'm posting this thread, think I just wanted to know if anyone else has mad periods like I do, so I'm not panicing myself!

:hugs: Emma, i havent but hopefully its just your body having a mad cycle

I've been having weird periods and weird symptoms, too.

Two months ago my period was 5 days early and last month it was four days late. I'm on birth control, so that shouldn't happen.

I hope it's just your body being crazy like mine has been. :hugs:

oh emma :hugs: my periods were screwed up on and off for years, before and after maddi, it's only in the last 7months they've actually settled down. big big :hugs: darling xxx

Hey hun

My periods have been weird for ages, used to be on time to the hour almost then around 6 months or so ago, they started getting strange and haven't gone back to normal. I think it's cos I'm anaemic but they always end up coming. Due on yesterday (according to my iphone app hehe) but not any sign of AF yet! Grrr! Something else is stress, I didn't realise how much stress affected periods but mine was 2 weeks late (longest 2 weeks of my life!) because I was getting a review done at work which I couldve potentially lost my job at! A couple of days after the review AF arrived!

Being a girl is so sucky sometimes. It'll come eventually. Having said all of that, if you're on the pill apparently that regulates it so if you're not on the pill maybe think about it?

:hugs: Havent chatted in a while hun, hope youre okay apart from no AF!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->