WTT Aug/Sept/Oct 2014 for baby #2+

I'll join! I'm WTT for #2 in September. Just have to get past this cycle, and I think I'm about to O (definitely fertile) so this is the hardest part...

MissPriss, same boat :) Ovulating mid-Aug (DD's 1st bday) though and hubby has 3 days off then - SO tempted! How are you holding up?

Ovulating probably this week (first week in Aug). Got tacky CM on Wednesday, and Wet CM (not EWCM but definitely fertile) Thursday, Friday, and today. Been taking OPKs in the AM and PM since Thursday PM, nothing yet. Once I get my surge, I will wait 4 days and then we are in the clear!

Oo perfect group for me.. Waiting until late fall to try for #2... So oct nov....and I am currently being so impatient!!! How is everyone else's wait?

It is awful! I am waiting to O this month so this cycle will go ahead and move on...I've been getting CM since last thursday but still no pos OPK....we use NFP, so We can't even DTD until after 3 days past a pos OPK (probably 4 to be safe)....

Soo.....:blush:...DH and I are terrible at waiting, apparently. We DTD last night, and I got a pos OPK this AM. I'm exited, but also really nervous because we had planned to wait...I just hope my weight doesn't cause any problems if it does happen this month.

Misspriss, you were my inspiration! How could you? Lol... Keep us posted! Hubby and I spoke about it again and decided firmly to wait until September. It's SO hard! But gonna enjoy 'safe sex' another month without me going nuts over whether I'm pregnant or not.

Well, I do plan to keep logging my foods and trying to eat my macros. Meant to say excited not exited, lol!

Well, we use NFP to avoid, we don't use hormonal or barrier methods for religious reasons, so if we want to have sex during fertile times, we have to be open to the fact that we may get pregnant. The circumstances that were making us wait (besides my weight loss) changed, DH decided to graduate in December instead of taking another semester, so our reasons for waiting were less. And I have already lost 13lbs, which puts me at a much healthier weight to be pregnant.

DH and I were talking about it and I was like, but if we do it, I'm going to obsess for the next two weeks and pee on a ton of sticks...and he was like "you do that anyway honey"

misspriss, you sound like where i was at back in June :) lol. i'm not a patient person at the best of times, yet still didnt expect it just yet.

Hm, Cajadaem, maybe I will be where you are in about 6 weeks ;)

Lol misspriss.... I totally thought you would help keep my going!😂😜 good luck... I've been keeping myslef busy by working out... And I just keep telling myself it's okay a couple more cycles and really what's a couple more cycles right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->