WTT Baby No 2.........Coming off Micronor Mini Pill

barbar15

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Newbie here.......:wave:

Apologies in advance if this subject has previously been discussed (a lot) in the past but can anyone out there there give me a little advice with regards to coming off Micronor? Or even the mini-pill in general?

I’ve been on micronor for about 7 months (I was previously on the combined pill Cilest), I was told by the nurse when I first started taking it that I wouldn’t experience a period but have had regular spotting for about 4 days every 32 days!

My OH and I have recently decided we’d like to start TTC baby no. 2, so my question to you all ladies is, how long did it take for your cycle to return? I presume that the spotting I’m experiencing each month isn’t a true AF and I’ve read that you don’t have a withdrawal bleed on the mini-pill, is this true??

We're very excited about having another little one but we’re due to go on holiday in 5 weeks time so I’m trying to judge whether it’s worth coming off it now and hope that my cycle has gotten back into some kind of rhythm before we go away or just wait a few weeks longer and come off it when we get home?? :confused:

Any advice/experience would be much appreciated xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->