WTT, But not preventing either....

thinknboutbby

Husband and furbabays:)
Reaction score
Im new here and obviously we are all looking for someone going through the same thing as the other....someone we can relate to.

I recently replied to a thread in the WTT forum where we arent "technIcally" :dohh:TTC, but arent doing that well to prevent it.

Lets support each other and chat here!

Definitely a part of this group, though in reality, we're reasonably careful.

I so want to be a responsible person, and do this all at the right time, so I will do my best to respect my Husband and I's decision.

But let's just say, any time he's comfortable with the risk, he's more than welcome.

me and OH are also WTT altho we arent preventing either - but he is quite careful!! (using withdrawal method). however we have said if it happens we're ready! he just doesnt want to put a specific date down to start TTC. i think he wants it to be a surprise when it happens! dont ya just hate how u have to follow mens rules and wait for them to be ready to start trying?! lol or is that just me :(

:thumbup: Thanks for joining me ladies!

And why is that , that we have to wait on the men all the time? I guess, we kinda have to, Huh?!

Oh yes, the WD method was our BF for a while,LOL!

Honestly, we arent being that careful at all. I just dont think its gonna happen yet though........thats very irresponsible!:dohh:

Hi there! My hubby and I were married July 18th, 2009. I was on the pill for the first few months until Dec 5th. We are neither preventing nor trying. If God gives us one, then praise the Lord! However, we did happen to have sex the day before ovulation :winkwink:. We are testing on the 18th of March and hoping for a :bfp:. Does anyone else have a similar cycle? (last period: Feb 15, ovulation: Mar 4th, next period due: Mar 18th).

:book: I read a REALLY good book if anyone's interested (and coming from a Christian perspective) called, "A Full Quiver: Family Planning and the Lordship of Christ." Tackles a LOT of questions about anyone concerned about everything from money (will we have enough?), how big should our family be, and all kinds of subjects. So in a nutshell, it says that God is ultimately in control of conception so we should trust Him. [-o< If anyone here is not a Christian or just plainly disagrees, I don't mean to be offensive but rather give a bit of insight to anyone who might agree with me (let's just agree to disagree). :thumbup:

Well, Im on cd 6, so Im not the same as you, but Im sure someone else is!

Welcome everyone!

Guilty! But we have a slight problem with me not ovulating.. trying to get that worked out. If I get pregnant in the mean time, so be it:)

I just bought some folic acid with B6 and 12....so if i happens I will be covered and if it doesnt, Im well on my way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->