WTT but what if?

starrilicious

First time mommy
Reaction score
Hey people,

I'm suddenly starting to feel a little panicked. My OH lost his job last week (He got offered a new one today but doesn't want it as his long term job so it doesn't count) and we talked about it at the weekend and decided we'd put ttc on hold.

However for the last week or so I've been feeling like I might be pg and I'm not sure how OH will react. We also haven't been using any contraception since then either so I feel a little on edge. I had a stroke when I was 22 (long story) so BC pills etc are out and OH doesn't like condoms, he was glad when we stopped using them. I really do feel like I'm damned if I do damned if I don't.

I don't want to start saying no to sex but last night left me with a horrible nagging feeling and it's making me feel even more confused.

I'm not sure if any of that made any sense but maybe someone here knows what I mean...

To be honest, I really hate it when men use the "I hate condoms" crap. What a load of bull. Do they really think we get a kick out of pumping our bodies with hormones and basically doing something very unnatural to your body. Especially in your case when it is a major risk to your health. I would tell him get over it and put it on if you feel like the time isn't right for babies. The thought of having a baby with your current situation seems to be putting alot of stress on you which isn't good for you either.

sooooo sorry for my little rant there.....I'm just anti men at the moment!

Yeah, he's usually so considerate though which is prolly why I took that so hard.

Why are you feeling anti men? They're not all bad :haha:

I gave my OH the shove a few weeks ago because he refused to settle down after 4 years and he was too clingy with his mother. So I'm very antimen. lol

Hmmm MIL's luckily mine is really nice but the previous almost one was a nightmare scary as hell lol.

4 years is a really long time though :hugs:

needausername - I did the same a couple of years back after 4.5 years was the best thing I ever did! Never been happier!! so Congratulations to you and your new life :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->