wtt Feb/March

chickie_115

mum of 1 and stepmum to 2
Reaction score
Hey girls anyone wtt in Feb or March?? My DH gets his reversal on 23 jan one wk earlier that expected yipee!!! Think I'll let him recover til end of Feb or March b4 I knacker him out with all of the BD-in!!!!:happydance:

ohh, i guess I'd fall under this group! Getting untrapped end of Jan so will be all ready to go for Feb 'O'. Not expecting anything very quickly though as have PCOS and don't want to get my hopes up to high. On the plus side though, I have been having reg AF for the last 9 months and am 95% sure I'm ovulating along with it, (haven't done any tests yet). so who knows, maybe I'll get lucky. :happydance:

Hey !!

Yep we start ttc in Feb - not long to go now !

ohh, i guess I'd fall under this group! Getting untrapped end of Jan so will be all ready to go for Feb 'O'. Not expecting anything very quickly though as have PCOS and don't want to get my hopes up to high. On the plus side though, I have been having reg AF for the last 9 months and am 95% sure I'm ovulating along with it, (haven't done any tests yet). so who knows, maybe I'll get lucky. :happydance:

I've got PCOS too and DH gettin a reversal, so excited to be tryin soon but still nervous, my AF's have strangely been more regulary this past yr too but no idea if i'm OVing or not. Will need to get on e bay and buy a huge stock of OPK's lol I think my DH is more looking 4ward to all of the BDing action that he's about to be bombarded with LOL!!!!

We are also waiting until Feb/March; my husband graduates in December, so this will be good timing for us. Although, he says that I have been bugging him to try sooner (I really try not to do that!).

oooh i wish i would be ttc in feb.. i had it all planned in my mind.. to be able to announce to family & friends at our wedding in April that we are also expecting.
shame its all in MY head, not OH's. haha.

He says we can MAYBE start trying next dec.
Huffff!!!!
xx

Had to 'BUMP' this one!

1st Dec girls... Getting even closer now!

has everyone started their vitamins/ folic acid ????!!!!!

I would be but forgot to take them on holiday doh !!!! so have only just started !!!

Took my first folic acid pill today. Hoping to TTC in March or April. Have to get my wonky bits sorted first, but hoping it can be sorted quickly.

Feb/March ladies - how are we all doing ??? well I am well in to my first pack of pregnacare and have managed to go a whole weeked without talking babies to H lol !!!!!

I wish Feb was here <sigh>

hiya, feb won't be long in coming round!!!

ave been patiently waiting on AF arriving so that i can start charting properly, had worked out if it was gonna be anormal cycle would've been due last Thurs, but still nothing :cry:

Hello! Only just seen this thread! DH and I are hopping to start TTC for Anna's little brother or Sister in March! :happydance: Can I join you all??

I was sad to leave the Nov/Dec group, but glad to be joining you lot and very excited for March to come around so that we can start looking forward to that :bfp: - Hopefully it won't be too long!

I am going to start taking pregnacare (vits and folic acid) tomorrow and REALLY need to be more focused on keeping fit and healthy! :dohh: (weigh 12 stone now - put on almost a stone so my ticker is not lying! :blush:)

Looking forward to counting down the months with you all! Hopefully we will all travel smoothly from WTT to TTC and (not too slowly, I hope!) to FIRST TRIMESTER!! :happydance:

I'm so excited! xx

Hello!! Im joining you!

My little boy will be 9/10 months old in Feb/March and he would like a brother or sister.
I loved being pregnant and im already getting excited just thinking about having another even though i know it will be hard having 2 close together xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->