WTT for number 5?

Tripltemum3

Reaction score
Hello all!

I Haven’t been here in such a long time!

Are there any others *thinking* about a final to their brood?

We have previously been in the TTC pocket of the forum for a number of years before we began fertility treatment and conceived our triplet boys ! ( born 2012) we then wasnt trying but wasnt preventing as quite frankly we didnt think that a natural pregnancy would ever happen and we fell pregnant with our little girl who we had in 2019!

Bringing us onto now. Ive had a long battle with hormonal contraceptions and was moved onto cerezette and noriday which gave me no end of trouble. I felt like i was going mad, my breasts were leaking (still are) I had trips to check that there was nothing cancerous happening and eventually got rid of them. Have only been off of them since December last year, when I underwent surgery for a umbilical hernia, but we had an incident last week where, for a brief period of time, we wasnt using any protection. But the thought led us both to thinking that actually - we would be quite happy with the outcome if it was to arise ... so here we are!!

Any one else thinking about number 5? Or had surgery and worried about the waiting time you need to wait before its ‘safe?’

Hi, I’m currently waiting for my coil to be removed before we try for no 4. My story is a bit different to yours but I’m also worried after having had an ectopic pregnancy last year after an unplanned pregnancy and had one of my tubes removed, it came as quite a shock and I wasn’t planning anymore children so agreed for coil to be fitted while in surgery fast forward to now and I have the overwhelming feeling to have another so am currently on waiting list to have my coil removed then will be trying for my last one. Good luck and hope you get your bfp soon x

Hi, I’m currently waiting for my coil to be removed before we try for no 4. My story is a bit different to yours but I’m also worried after having had an ectopic pregnancy last year after an unplanned pregnancy and had one of my tubes removed, it came as quite a shock and I wasn’t planning anymore children so agreed for coil to be fitted while in surgery fast forward to now and I have the overwhelming feeling to have another so am currently on waiting list to have my coil removed then will be trying for my last one. Good luck and hope you get your bfp soon x

Thanks Lou!
Hope you get yours soon too! Strange how ours bodies play these games with us isn’t it!! x

Hey Loulou,

have you had any luck having your coil removed yet? x

Hey!

fingers crossed you hear something soon!

Recovery is going well thanks, was aiming to wait 6 months (so till may) to start trying to give it enough time but she dosnt think it will make any difference! Currently having some issues with my ovaries and pain though but she thinks its due to the adhessions from the previous scar tissue - having a scan on friday just to be sure though!

x

Hey!

fingers crossed you hear something soon!

Recovery is going well thanks, was aiming to wait 6 months (so till may) to start trying to give it enough time but she dosnt think it will make any difference! Currently having some issues with my ovaries and pain though but she thinks its due to the adhessions from the previous scar tissue - having a scan on friday just to be sure though!

x
I have have been in a lot more pain since my surgery (ectopic) and the dr said exactly the same thing to me about adhesions. Good luck for your scan...let me know how you get on x

I had never realised that the adhesion could hurt . I don't really supposed the scar tissue you get after is something you really think about is it ?

Scan went well . She said she coulnt see anything nasty in there - also had some bloods taken with it to make sure that there was elevated levels related to cancer or anything and they all came back normal ! so it must be an adhesion thing!? have a follow up appointment with my GP next week x

I had never realised that the adhesion could hurt . I don't really supposed the scar tissue you get after is something you really think about is it ?

Scan went well . She said she coulnt see anything nasty in there - also had some bloods taken with it to make sure that there was elevated levels related to cancer or anything and they all came back normal ! so it must be an adhesion thing!? have a follow up appointment with my GP next week x
That’s great news! Hopefully you can’t start trying pretty soon then :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->