WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

yeah i understand how you feel, even though I haven't gone through what you have but I can empathise with it xx

Morning girls :)

Yay it's FRIDAY !! :happydance:

Not alot to report chez moi today. Had fish and chips for tea last night and watched tv and played Fable II on the 360.

It's grey and drizzly here today. I'm off to a meeting at 10.15am but should be back around 12pm.

:D

Morning my lovelies x

Nicky - I'll be popping on here all weekend to see if you tested :happydance:

Natalie - :happydance: for feeling baby flutter, that must have been such an amazing feeling x glad your doing well x are you getting a little bump yet?? x

Poshie - I love fish & chips, was it from the chip shop?? x
the weather is ok here just very cold x

Yes, F&C from our local (very good) shop, yum :)

Funnily enough it's really mild here today, I mean noticeably milder than normal. Could have not even worn a coat today I reckon.

How's your morning going so far?

my day isnt too bad, I dont mind fridays bcus I finish at 1.30pm so it normally goes quite quick x
I'm going for lunch with an old school friend this afternoon x

what you got planned for the weekend? x

yes I forgot you finished early on a Friday. Do you do a 37 hour week or?

That'll be nice to meet up with your old friend. I keep in touch with a few people from school, my best friend who I've known for 23 years is one of them! She's got two boys, the last she had in August this year. Not met him yet, but will do over xmas hopefully.

Not alot planned this weekend. Looking forward to a lie-in (we worked last Sat) and pottering about and then chilling out. How about you?

yeah 37 hours

she is the only person I still see from school & that has only been recently I hadnt seen her for 6 years & then through the magic of facebook we got back in touch x

I'm definitly having a lie in 2moro x havent got much planned over the weekend just looking forward to chilling out x

morning girlies!!!

https://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t199/Far_side_photo/tfilogo.jpg

And I DIDNT HAVE RELATIONS WITH A HPT!!! :wohoo: Are you proud!!?? I am!! :rofl:
and the 2 preggers girls arent in today!! :wohoo: Dont have to hear them all day!!

Morning Kerry & Lola x

Kerry - soooo proud of you for not having 'relations' with a HPT :rofl: & :happydance: for no pregnant woman at work today x

Kerry....well done for resistng poas........!!!

hi Lola.......you getting any symptoms yet?

and Nicky....i am keeping eveything crossed now for you!

:yipee:

Morning Buffy!

None as such but weeing alot, cramps yesterday and nips a bit sore and BB's nice and full! I can't wait to feel sick!

Thanks everyone I think that :bfn:'s no matter where you are in a cycle are not good for the ole PMA!!!

Lola - Im so happy your symptoms are starting to show!!!

not many people look forward to morning sickness!

how long were you ttc for?

bloody forever!

nearly 3 years, but I didn't ovulate.......doh! after 3 (well 4 rounds of clomid) and 3 chems fx this little tinker will stick!

Im ok so far today thanks

But I've been off site most of the morning visiting another one of our factories so I had to stay awake to drive :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->