WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Speaking of fat and losing weight, I was just going to upstairs to the cafeteria to get a cheeseburger and fries! :rofl:

Right on!! I had a banana bread oatmeal-to-go bar for breakfast. I almost chucked up. It was so gross!! I don't know what I'm going to do with the rest of them now. :rofl:

:rofl:

<~~eating cheeseburger and curly fries. I clearly do NOT know how to diet anymore!! :dohh:

but hey when I diet I stop menstruating so dieting is clearly not in my best interest right now. :rofl: :rofl:

• If no one sees you eat it --- it has no calories.
  • If you drink a diet soda with a candy bar they cancel each other out.
  • When eating with someone else, calories don't count if you both eat the same amount.
  • Food used for medicinal purposes NEVER counts such as: Hot Chocolate, Brandy, Toast and Sarah Lee cheesecake.
  • If YOU fatten up EVERYONE ELSE around you--then YOU look thinner.
  • Movie related foods don't count because they are simply part of the entire entertainment experience and not part of one's personal fuel, such as Milk Duds, popcorn with extra butter, and Junior Mints

:hi: nicky... did you ahve a nice xmas and new years? I actually managed to stay up and I had a small glass of bubbly too :)

I think we need a joke of the day....

love the diet tips chris :rofl:

Hi Nat how are you? good to hear you managed to stay awake to see in the New Year x

Just put a big lasagne in for dinner yummy, although its only for the 2 of us :blush: making he most of eating lots before I start m:blush:y healthy eating on monday

ooh lasagna. We had that yesterday. I make a massive 6 portion one, then cook it. And freeze the other 4 portions!!! I will be doing that before bubs arrives :)

I'm good Reedy, bubs is fidgeting...maybe due to the sugar rush!!! To much full fat coke.

I've also re thought Sam's birthday. I'm organising his friends to come down as a surprise :)

Aren't we s'posed to start a new BAW thread for 2009? :) x

Yeah, the mods haven't created one for us yet. :cry:

I just created one. Let's see if it catches on :rofl:

God I'm playing Super Mario on FB at work. That's how bored I am! :dohh:

I have to find a more interesting job. This is so depressing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->