WTT in the new year

Mayskip

Reaction score
Hello all, very new to all this but partner and I are going to start TTC on the 15th Jan 2010 - its our anniversary, hoping it will bring luck O:)

The wait is driving me mad though! Thought it would be nice to share my madness!!!

Anyone else going to start in Jan?

I'm waiting a little longer but wanted to say welcome to WTT and BnB!

Thank you

How long is your wait? Its feels like i have been waiting for ages and still have over 2 months to go!!!

Welcome to the forum Mayskip! I'm TTC from January too :)

K x

Thank you

How long is your wait? Its feels like i have been waiting for ages and still have over 2 months to go!!!

We're waiting til next summer. June or July. I was very ill when I was pregnant with Byron so want to be sure he's not so needy before I get pregnant again.

I am going to start in Feb... but good luck and welcome to B&B

Is there anything you are doing in preparation?

I am watching how much alcohol I have and trying to cut back on the caffine. hard work though :wacko:

There's a ton of us starting in January, you can check out the master list for the WTT board. Welcome! :flower:

Start taking prenatal vitamins...my GP said to take them 3 months before TTC!

Welcome!!! I'm new here also and will be ttc in January also. :)

love Charlotte
xxxx

I just recently starting taking prenatal vitamins too. I'm being a bit rubbish at remembering to take them though - so hoping I'm into a routine with them by the time I'm TTC!

Seriously need to sort eating more healthily though. Alcohol not really a problem as I drink very little anyway.

K x

I eat very health but do enjoy the odd glass of wine :wacko:

Have you been waiting long to try Elphaba?

just wanted to say hi and welcome :wave: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"