WTT is even affecting my dreams

prettybirdy27

Reaction score
I'm so excited to start TTC that I think about it pretty much constantly. I guess it's going to my head because I had a terrible dream last night.

I dreamed that I was 4 months pregnant, so I drove to Buy Buy Baby to pick up some supplies. For whatever reason, my pregnancy moved so quickly that I was in labor by the time I walked across the parking lot. I had the baby a few minutes later, and when I went to take my very first picture of our newborn, she had already aged two years!

That very first day, every time I would look at her, she had aged more. By the time we went to bed that night, she was 18. When we woke up in the morning, the day after I gave birth to her, she had grown up and moved out of the house completely. We only had one day with this baby that we had been waiting so long to have.

I woke up profoundly sad, and I feel I need to think about something else for a while. I've had lots of dreams about being pregnant over the last few years, but I always either miscarry or the baby dies shortly after giving birth.

has anyone else had any happy or terrible dreams about TTC or having babies?

Sorry for the dream. :( I swear some days it feels like she is growing up that fast though!

I've never had a baby dream outside of pregnancy for some reason. I dreamed I was or had given birth to a girl, so I wasn't surprised when they told me what she was at 18 weeks. :haha:

Dreams are supposedly a way the mind "dumps" things - so maybe it's the way it's trying to get rid of any fears or bad thoughts you might not even realize you're having?

:hugs:

Last night I had a dream where I was holding this baby on my hip. I'm not sure if she was mine but I told her I had to change her diaper. I remember walking around a store with her but I don't remember which one.

I have definitely had baby dreams before!! Lots of them. You're not alone.

I dream about babies a ton. Usually they are very happy. I did have a bad dream recently though that I was pregnant but went into labor too soon (like at 5 months) and the baby died before delivery. Omg I was upset all day. I'm extremely afraid of miscarriages/stillbirth, especially since my thyroid disorder causes them. Definitely will have to constantly pray for peace when we start trying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->