WTT, might have implantation bleeding?

achekh8707

TTC #2
Reaction score
Hi there :) As you can see by my very small number of posts I am fairly new to this board. My husband and I have a 21 month old girl, and are planning on TTC #2 around June when our daughter turns 2. I still have my Mirena implant (IUD), and I plan on having that removed in either May or June sometime.

Although we are not currently TTC, I have been paying closer attention to my cycles and fertile times. Here's a little background: December of 2008 - period arrived twice, once on the 7th, and again toward the end of the month for a short time. January 2009 - AF arrived on the 16th. February 2009 - AF arrived on the 14th (Valentines Day, how nice, lol), March 2009 - AF arrived on the 12th. Clearly I have the "normal" 28 day cycle, with the exception of last December being a little funny, but I think the Mirena may play tricks on my body.

So, my last period was March 12th, lasting about 3 days. As of yesterday I had some spotting, which is still here today. Mild cramping, nothing out of the ordinary for a regular period, except that it's the 28th/29th... My next period isn't due until April 9th.

Hubby and I happened to have intercourse twice during my most fertile days this month, but since I have the IUD I never worry about it. This is why I am afraid I may have implantation bleeding right now. It worries me because with Mirena if I DID conceive, my chances of miscarriage are really high if I don't pay close attention. The liklihood of pregnancy is so slim though that I may just be fooling myself.

Should I take a test anyway to confirm? the answer to that is probably yes, haha. If I do, when is the best time to do that when my LMO start date was the 12th of this month? Is it too soon?

Sorry this was so long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->