WTT newbie

glowbabe

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I guess this is sorta where I belong for the next 3 months...

I had a miscarriage exactly 4 weeks ago unfortunately. Even though our pregnancy was unplanned, both my boyfriend and I were very happy and excited when we found out we were going to have a baby. Although losing our baby was heartbreaking, it made us realize how much we really want to have one together.

When I was getting my bloods tested while I was pregnant, my doctor found that I was not immune to Rubella - which if caught during pregnancy can cause a lot of complications for the baby. Although its not common to catch, its better to be immune to it before getting pregnant. So now that I am no longer pregnant, my doctor advised me to get the shot, which I went and did today. The crappy thing is that I have to wait 3 months before trying to conceive again!

The next 3 months are going to be sooo hard - because both me and my boyfriend want to start trying again NOW. We also hate using condoms. I guess its a good thing though to make sure that I am well prepared for my next pregnancy. I'll be taking a prenatal vitamin too so at least when I do conceive again I will be healthy.

Anyway thats why I'm WTT!! Nice to join you ladies! :flower:

Hello and welcome to Bnb and WTT :flower:

Im really sorry to hear about your loss, hopefully the 3 months will fly past

:hugs:

xx

Im sorry to hear of your loss, congrats on setting a date for ttc though those 3 months will fly! You can spend them planning everything and getting yourself as healthy as you can and before you know it you'll be peeing on sticks hehe, good luck and hope it goes well for you :hugs:

Welcome to WTT! Sorry for your loss. It's good you have a short wait, compared to a lot of the girls here, and a set date. Something to focus on. :)

welcome to wtt. Sorry for your loss :hugs: I hope your stay here is short and sweet. xx

I'm really sorry for your loss :hugs:

Welcome to WTT, hope the wait goes quickly for you xx

So sorry for your loss :hugs:

Yeah I'm seeing my doc this thur to book my blood in for Rubella. bit poo we have to wait but if its what doc says then it goes :hissy:

Hopefully we will all stop you from going crazy between now and TTC :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->