WTT Nov/Dec2013/Jan/Feb2014 (maybe longer) winter snowflakes

Yeah it's only messy. I can get it sparkling clean in one productive afternoon. There's just no cleaning happening on a daily basis!

That's cool that you want a HB, me and my sibs were both born at home or the midwife's place and I want to do that too. I'm not going to bring it up to OH until we're actually in a position to decide, though!

Seeing babies makes me broody! Also seeing things that I liked when I was a kid and I hope my kids will like too, like Winnie the Pooh (finally got an avatar!) or certain kids books.

Yes im the same on the cleaning thing, its just getting that one preductive afternoon espeically when you know its going to get messy again within one or two days :haha:

Yes i dont blame you i wanted to HB this time but fainted in late prangancy so they said no. I wish i would have said tought as tbh i had bleeding in early pregnancy so was told no so had an argument with my MW for 6weeks and she said ok, so i prob could have done the same in late pragnacy and said tought doing it anyway but i didnt, so i want a homewater birth this time, had hospital water birth last time.

Yes i agree i love winnie the pooh really is a childrens classic, yes i agree newborns make me broddy and everyone around me seems to be pregnant or having newborn babys espeically my cousins atm :haha: makes it all worse

This is a really good idea!
I get my implant out on the 14th January 2014 so will be TTC after that :D

I know, my future Sis-in-law wants a second kid, and everyone in her church seems to be having a baby right now. It's actually kinda nice to have someone to jokingly shake our fists at those darn fertile women with. Of course, just seeing my future niece makes me want a little girl of my own so bad. It's not just the having a little baby part, it's the whole journey that I look forward to.

Aubreee, what are you studying? Lucky you to have a OH who takes care of the cleaning!

Kians_mummy i will add you a ticker later (on phone atm) Your little boy is so cute guessing you WTT for #2?
bun yes i know what you mean, while your please for them and happy to have a new member of the family you wish it was your turn to add that member. Yes its a long journey we will share but hopefully it wont go to slow for any of us

Yea we're wtt baby #2. Said when I was pregnant when Kian was here I wouldn't think about another baby but wanted one about 6 weeks after lmao

Hey girls

hope you all have a good sunday.

I gotta hit my books now, have a paper to write:wacko:
I am studying clinical Psychology and I will probably graduate by the end of the year if all goes well. fx But then we still need at least another year to get settled so I think I'll be waiting until early 2014
and yea I am so thankful that OH takes care of a lot of the cleaning, he loves to cook and then he keeps the kitchen real clean. :kiss:

MommytoChloe, I also feel most broody the days before AF is due, must be all the hormones raging...

What are you all doing for jobs/studies?

Kians_mummy yes i knew after having Chloe i wouldn't be able to have one straight away but i have wanted one since she was about 6 weeks old also. The only thing that semi puts me off is her birth weight :haha:

aubreee hope writing your paper isnt too bad. Its good you will be finished by the ned of the year, is that classed as july like it is over here our studiy years run from september - august or do you mean december end of the year.

Yes i agree around my AF time is when i seem to feel more broddy yes im guessing its those damm hormones as well :dohh:

I am starting a primary school teaching uni course in september which will last 3 years so i will graduate around july 2014, so i hoping to get pregnant so that baby is due a few months after course finishes (actually being pregnant through some of the last year of uni)

Ive add tickers for both Kians_mummy and Aubreee

Does anyone have a specific prefrence on which sex :baby: they would like when they finally get pregnant?

Hi all :) we're winter 2013 so just put me down for the November :) no preference on sex!

Wil do hun.

Is it your 1st baby your trying for? what are you personal reasons for waiting (dont mind if you dont wanna share them though )

Hiya :)

I am in it for the long haul too, my ticker shows the minimum time we will be waiting but i have a feeling it will be pushed back :( i can't bring myself to change my ticker though.

mummytochloe i am starting a teaching course in september too :)

Do you want me to do the ticker for then and then chage it if you change yours 0203?

and where are you doing the teaching course and what age?

Yes please, i am not going to change mine yet as i live in hope! We are getting to the end of the year and then assessing whether or not we can move the date closer or push it back.

I am going to Chichester on a part time course, atm it's only to become a HLTA but then you can take extra credits and get QTS. I havn't decided what age yet, it will either be maintream primary or special needs secondary. Where abouts are you going?

oops forgot to put this in... img]https://lt3m.lilypie.com/ghGqp1.png[/img just taken the [ ] off, hope it works :)

Ive made you one to put in but if you prefer i can put your own in 0203 just let me know mine is on 1st page if you prefer your own i will swap it :D

and aww yes that sounds good, im hoping year 3 and 4 which is about age 7-9ish then they aint too young but also arent the horrible secondary school age, i dont know how people deal with many of the teens at schools these days.

hopefuly for you yoour date will move forward :D

Oh no i like your one :) thank you :)

I think that is a great age to work with, and is the age im hoping for if i decide to go mainstream, but atm i work in a special needs secondary school and can't see myself ever wanting to leave it :)

I'm here now! Haven't read through the whole thread but I'm guessing I'm one of the people who is WTT the longest. Roughly 2015 but it could be longer!? Or maybe shorter... wishful thinking lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->