WTT Nov/Dec2013/Jan/Feb2014 (maybe longer) winter snowflakes

GabiRose Welcome to the thread. I really hope it is shorter for you. would you like a ticker on the 1st page x

Oh no i like your one :) thank you :)

I think that is a great age to work with, and is the age im hoping for if i decide to go mainstream, but atm i work in a special needs secondary school and can't see myself ever wanting to leave it :)

Yes i understand i could work with secondary children which special needs just not the normal secondary children as some of them have no respect ect.

And good i just didnt want you to have a ticker you didnt like :thumbup:

Yes i know, i deffinately couldn't work with mainstream secondary kids :O

Do you have any prefrences on whether you want a boy or girl or are you not bothered.
And my i ask am i the only one who has names in mind?

I change my mind practically on a daily basis whether i would like a girl or boy first :haha: and i have loads of names i like and am pretty sure i know which are the "ones"

What about you?

I have a boys name set ( its a slight change on what we were gonna call our 1st if they wera boy) and then we want a 1st name for a girl but only if we can find a 1st middle name with go with the 1st name and 2nd middle name.

I would like a boy the only reason really is i want at least 1 of each but we are prop having 3 kids so we would have a 3rd shot.

How long has everyone been waiting for so far?

ive added you to the 1st page GabiRose,
what reasons are you waiting for?

Thanks for the ticker :) although I'm actually WTT for #1 lol.
I'm waiting to finish my studies so that we can be financially ready for a LO. I'm only 20 so I'm a young 'un! I just know (as cheesy as this may sound) that I was born to be a Mum. But I need to get my qualifications to get a steady job. OH is 25 and is already in a stable job, so just waiting on me now!

Also just out of curiosity, how old is everyone here? Am I one of the youngest? Feel free not to answer if you think I'm being nosy :D

I totally agree with you, 0203, on the changing my mind back and forth between a girl or a boy! I'm the same so there's no way I could make a commitment for wanting one or the other.

Me and my OH are both 23, going to be 24 in August(him) and September. 23 was a good year. :)

I am 24, 25 in July and OH is 29

I also keep playing the name game in the back of my head and last night out of the blue I just had to ask OH what he thought about some of them. He thought i was crazy :haha:

are your OH's also broody or do you first need to get them on board?
Mine is really scared when it comes to baby talk, he just gives me the" I want babies eventually but not now" speech..grrr men, I want a date :wacko:

Thanks for the ticker :) although I'm actually WTT for #1 lol.
I'm waiting to finish my studies so that we can be financially ready for a LO. I'm only 20 so I'm a young 'un! I just know (as cheesy as this may sound) that I was born to be a Mum. But I need to get my qualifications to get a steady job. OH is 25 and is already in a stable job, so just waiting on me now!

:dohh: i knew it was #1 so i must have hit the 2 key by accident i will change it in a bit hun sorry.

Yes i know what you mean i always felt i was made to be a mum, and dont worry about being young im 18, 19 in 6days.
Yes the only reason i say i would prefer a boy is becuase i have one girl, but if i had another girl i would love them jsut as much ect.

See im quite lucky becuase we already have 1 baby, and dh is 8years old my DH already wants more babies :haha: he doesnt want to be too old when he has his last, i tell him even thought that may be right i dont want my child bareing years to be over before im 30 :haha: if not later, so we are planning around a 4year age ga between all our babies.

I am 20 and my OH is 24, I have always known i wanted to be a mum, OH has his moments when he is broody but would prefer to wait, we talk about babies quite a lot but recently he said he would like a break from the baby talk every now and then...that's why i am so happy i found you girls, i can still talk away :)

yes i think they dont like it all the time even my dh doesnt like it all the time.
and yes i think men are just happier to start talkin when you actuallya are very close to wanting to start trying.
yes its nice to have somewhere where we can all talk baby talk and not have to worry someone will get annoyed with it

Hey everybody!
I thought I would jump in with you guys. I have a long time to WTT so chatting with somebody would be cool. Let's say I'll wait year 2015. Then I start my last year in uni and it should be good time.

Before that we have lots of things to do. We have to get our own place, actually we want to build a house. Also we want to marry and I have my school so we have things to do :winkwink:

Me and OH were walking with my cousin yesterday and people watched us. One women said "Too young." when was walking past us. Okey, I do realize I don't look as old as I am. Day before yesterday I went to sunbed and the consultant asked if I'm 16 years old? I said yeah, will be 21 in couple of days :haha: She was embarrased.

Hi Marima hope you enjoy having some others to talk to.
yes i know what you mean i used to take my newphews out when i was a bit younger my oldest is 11 so only 8year younger than me but some how people used to think he was mine. Another time i took 1 of my nephews and my neice out with my friend when i was 16 (i had both kids for the weekend) and someone thought they were both my and also thought my friend who is 1/2 a year older than me was my child to. I was 16 she was 17 (how young did they think i becaame a mum and how old did they think i was at that point :shock:)

What are you doing at uni hun?

Oh good I'm glad I'm not the only young person! Sometimes I worry people will think I'm too young to be wanting children, still being at uni and all that. But I do have a lot of goals to achieve before I start TTC. Hense why I'm WTT until 2015 lol! I want to have finished uni and got my PGCE so that I can get a job as a primary school teacher. I'd also like to be married to OH and we won't be getting married until after I've finished university, ideally I'd also like to have put a deposit down on a house but I do realise that this could take a lot longer so I'd be happy to be renting when TTC. The main importance for me is that I can afford to look after a LO!
And yeah my OH wants kids and talks about what he wants to call them, how he wants to bring them up etc but he still wants to wait a few years as we're both still young lol. If we TTC in 2015 he'd nearly be 30 by the time LO is born!

I HAVE PUT SOME AVATARS/SIGGIES ON THE 1ST page ALL TO DO WITH WTT IF ANYONE WANTS TO USE THEM !

and no your not the only one who is young no one will judge you dont worry gabi.
seems like a lot of us want to be teachers. yes we finding saving up for a deposit is taking a while but its worth it, as we def dont wanne be renting all our lives as it means you dont have a house to pass down to your kids ect.
And Yes my DH doesnt want to have children past 40 (at 1st he was sayign 30 i said thats unrealistic as i dont want to have no more kids past 22 it would kill me to think my child baring years would be over by then so he agree to him being max of 40)

I think its good to make sure you have things to keep you occupied during a wait so that its not the only thing you think about.

Hello, finally got round to posting :) we will be ttc #2 from jan/feb 2014. My implant comes out december 13th 2013 and to keep me occupied till then we have a wedding to plan and obviously LO! I'll be 22 when we start ttc and oh will be 27! Xx

Love the siggies! I just tried to put one in my sig but it didn't work?? :shrug: I did add the two ['s infront of the IMG bits but maybe I'm missing something lol. It just came up with the writing and not the pic :(
And yeah I'm trying my best to keep occupied on other things lol. But I've got 4 months off from uni right now so I'm just stuck at home and don't have any money for about 2 weeks until pay day lol. Ohh well. One thing to look forward to is OH and I are moving in together in July :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->